BY ULTA #2 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?455 Answers
  • I have debated about going to Ulta. I have never been in any type...6 Answers
Kayla M.
Tuscaloosa, AL
Ulta has EVERYTHING that a girl could possibly need! Love going in there and pampering myself but I also go to ulta when I need a quick gift for my mother and sisters!
Katie T.
Warren, MI
Beauty Junkie Expert
With everything from drug store to high end makeup, this place has something for everyone! Their coupons can be found on RetailMeNot and you can save a few bucks that way. They also have a rewards program. The staff are super helpful, whether you're in there to spend $5 or $500. It's great.
Amanda D.
Gilroy, CA
My favorite makeup store. LOVE that they carry so many types of brand from drug store to department store to skin care to hair styling. Only dislike is I wish they carried MORE of my favorite brands like MAKEUP FOREVER and wish they re stocked items more frequently.
Lindsey P.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Staff are kind of helpful but not a lot. They are my number 1 store to go to for drug store products.
Sierra U.
Omaha, NE
Beauty Junkie Expert
I like the product selection. The prices vary but this store has cheaper products as well. It is a little overwhelming because of all the choices but there is more room to roam.
Ariel R.
Acworth, GA
I love Ulta and the slection of makeup brands they have. They are also just a bit more affordable than their competitors.
Angelinne M.
Whittier, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Ulta is my secret pleasure. I go in and always come out with new products. The price range is in most part affordable. I shop there at least once a month. I like the beauty experts in the store that help...especially with helping to match foundation to my skin color!
Angelina G.
Cherry Hill, NJ
Ulta is amazing! I love how they sell anything from Nyx cosmetics to Anastasia Beverly Hills cosmetics! They have almost anything you could need. I choose to shop at Ulta when I need both high end makeup and drugstore makeup! Or even when I'm in need of shampoo I always run to Ulta to grab the Redkin frizz dismiss. I also love that Ulta always has sales or a couple dollars off your purchase!
Kennedy N.
Dunkirk, IN
I go to ulta all the time my go to for all products that I need and I have a store very close to me. I can find anything I need there ūüėä
Sana S.
Manassas, VA
Has variety of products, including different brands. Prices are affordable, it has drug store brands and high end brands.
Yazemin S.
Arlington , TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?
Jessica H.
The Village, OK
Beauty Junkie Expert
What's your experience been like with customer service at Ulta? Good, bad?
Chelsey C.
Green Bay, WI
Lynnsay B.
Pekin, IN
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Beauty Junkie Expert
What's your favorite makeup brand(s) from Ulta?