7 Amazing Eco-Friendly Beauty Products
4.66 / 5 based on 23,497 Reviews
Top Questions See all 186 Q&A
- "I love that I can go to the drugstore brand items for things im not to picky about like my foundations and mascaras and lip products but I also love that I can get my high end skin care , blushes, and eye shadow palettes I can spend hours here " in 241 reviews
- "LOVE LOVE LOVE this store, could stay forever and they have a great rewards program where I got the Naked 3 palette for around $20 after using my reward points. " in 93 reviews
- "I will say that's one thing I think ULTA needs to improve on, is to have the employees have more knowledge of the lower end beauty products." in 93 reviews
- "This store has wide range of products, from makeup you would find at the drug store.. to what you would pay good money for." in 90 reviews
- "Loveee this store there is so many makeup brands and products to choose from and they have lots of hair products and nail items too!" in 68 reviews
this is where I religiously buy my makeup! every Ulta I have ever been to the staff have been super helpful and never once came off rude...like at a certain other store we all buy makeup from. I have never had any issues with Ulta and will always promote them and refer friends
Ulta is awesome. I love how you can get whatever you need from their stores. You can get lipsticks and mascaras all the way to lotions.
I love that you can get drugstore prices and drugstore brands as well as high quality products. This store has a lot to offer. You can sample all sorts of makeup and there is also a hair salon in there. I always buy my shampoo from here.
I love going to the Benefit station in Ulta. The brow waxing is always on point!
Ulta is my current favorite store. I can find from the basics in drug store products to the high end products. They also have a fanatic house brand. The Ulta brand pallets that I have bought so far have come in cardboard containers which I found amazing because when it's time to throw it out it won't be so harsh on the environment as a plastic palette that may or may not be able to be recycled. The point system is great and I even got a full sized Urban Decay eye shadow for my birthday!
I love Ulta, it's the only place I can find the Dermalogica brand, besides the spa-- I love their daily superfoliant powder. It's also always so stocked and the online store has great deals from time to time. I feel like a kid in a candy store every time I go!
Generally dissapointed in Ulta. One store specifically has discouraged me to the point that I will only shop online. Good selection of cosmetics at all price points. Salon staff has always been great. Had the poor customer service been addressed by a corporate email rather than ignored I would have rated them higher
Ulta has a little bit of everything. Drugstore brands and more upscale brands. They have great coupons, but unfortunately, they do not cover the upscale brands. I love being able to purchase my favorite CoverGirl mascara and also the latest Urban Decay eyeshadow palette all in one store.
I love this store!! I love that, unlike Sephora, they have drugstore products and a wider variety of beauty necessities! The store is very organized! PLUS they carry Tarte Shape Tape Concealer gahhh!
Make Up Revolution Highlighters are really pigmented for the price ! It's even better if you spray it with a facial spray first
Q & A
Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?
What's your experience been like with customer service at Ulta? Good, bad?
Does any other girl get a big sense of excitement and joy as soon as they walk into Ulta? I always leave so happy and I never regret anything I buy!
What's your favorite makeup brand(s) from Ulta?
Never been there. Do they have samples, are they worth it And is it better than sephora?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos