7 Amazing Eco-Friendly Beauty Products
4.66 / 5 based on 23,502 Reviews
Top Questions See all 186 Q&A
- "I love that I can go to the drugstore brand items for things im not to picky about like my foundations and mascaras and lip products but I also love that I can get my high end skin care , blushes, and eye shadow palettes I can spend hours here " in 241 reviews
- "LOVE LOVE LOVE this store, could stay forever and they have a great rewards program where I got the Naked 3 palette for around $20 after using my reward points. " in 93 reviews
- "I will say that's one thing I think ULTA needs to improve on, is to have the employees have more knowledge of the lower end beauty products." in 93 reviews
- "This store has wide range of products, from makeup you would find at the drug store.. to what you would pay good money for." in 90 reviews
- "Loveee this store there is so many makeup brands and products to choose from and they have lots of hair products and nail items too!" in 68 reviews
Ulta is great! I don't have a sephora near me so this is a great spot to go to when I have beauty goods I need. I love that they also have non luxury brands!
Ulta has an amazing variety of products with decent prices! I usually go online and check to see what kind of deals they are offering before purchasing anything!
I love Otis so much because it's affordable and it can get expensive. I love that it has a drugstore side and A high end side, so you get the best of both worlds
I always buy beauty products at ulta because it is a huge drugstore. Ive never specifically bought things from the ulta line but its such a convenient store
I love Ulta! They always have what I need at affordable prices! Totally recommend
I love shopping at ulta because they always have great deals going on. This is the place to go when shopping for makeup.
Ulta for me is like a kid in a candy store. All the products they carry are of high quality. Department store feel, a bit procey but well worth it.
I enjoy trying new products from ULTA. I have never been disappointed. I love their eye shadows and liners! They last long and the quality is fantastic!
Ulta is my happy place. Whether in the store or online I can always find things to fill my cart with. Currently I'm loving skin and hair products and you can always find a plethora of products to choose from.
I'm a huge fan of Ulta. They offer products from both low and high end makeup lines. The employees are very helpful and won't judge your budget. Prices are very similar to what you would find on the individual companies website, so you will not be scammed for not buying online. I have been very happy with my experience at Ulta.
Q & A
Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?
What's your experience been like with customer service at Ulta? Good, bad?
Does any other girl get a big sense of excitement and joy as soon as they walk into Ulta? I always leave so happy and I never regret anything I buy!
What's your favorite makeup brand(s) from Ulta?
Never been there. Do they have samples, are they worth it And is it better than sephora?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos