BY ULTA #1 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?457 Answers
  • I have debated about going to Ulta. I have never been in any type...6 Answers
Julie B.
I love shopping at ulta because they always have great deals going on. This is the place to go when shopping for makeup.
Ivy B.
Everett, WA
Going into Ulta is like walking into the pearly gates of heaven. I can get everything from drugstore brands to super high end palettes here and everything in-between! They have excellent Holiday specials, birthday gifts and THE BEST REWARDS PROGRAM! Strictly comparing the Sephora VIB to the Ultamate Platinum Rewards program, it just doesn't hold a candle to Ulta. You can redeem your points for actual items YOU WANT! Not crappy samples of things you'd never buy? They send out specials that let you amplify your points by 3, 5 and even 10 times!! It lets you really stack them up! If you're smart you can really take advantage of the 10X weeks!
Nicole P.
Whiting, IN
I enjoy trying new products from ULTA. I have never been disappointed. I love their eye shadows and liners! They last long and the quality is fantastic!
Lauren H.
Three Rivers, MI
I love Ulta!!!! I was a customer for years and I know work there. Such a fun place to work and they are getting lots of new brands introduced. The benefit brow bar is awesome and I love that they have a salon there! The rewards system is awesome. I shop here at least 4-5 times a week.
Carmen M.
Columbia, TN
I'm a huge fan of Ulta. They offer products from both low and high end makeup lines. The employees are very helpful and won't judge your budget. Prices are very similar to what you would find on the individual companies website, so you will not be scammed for not buying online. I have been very happy with my experience at Ulta.
Rocio M.
Queen Creek, AZ
Ulta is a good beauty store ... I have a good time there but actually I don't need any help there because the workers there don't know anything about the products ... sometime they are rude ..
But beside that I love ulta because they have good deals at products and my favorite aisle is NYX for sure !
Stephanie P.
Aurora, CO
I love love love Ulta!!! From high end beauty products to drugstore makeup, you can literally find anything!! I shop here the most out of all the other makeup store. It's super affordable and I would recommend everyone checking it out! You can find hair products, makeup, body products, literally everything!!!
Yasmin J.
Ive used the anatasia modern renaissance palette & omgggggg let me tell yall. The colors are soooo beautiful easy to blend & can make many beautiful looks. I would recommend this palette anytime lf the day. Its definitely one of my tops & daily go to palette
Kayla P.
I love Ulta. I love being able to buy my highend makeup and drugstore in the same place. The people who work there are really nice and really helpful. You can find lots of brands that aren't in your regular drugstore.
Amanda Z.
I recently tried Ulta eye shadow. It comes in a convenient multi color pallette. The colors applied easy, blended well, and were long lasting. I had no issues with removal either. The case was compact, so easily fits in a make up bag. The size and quality were worth the price.
Yazemin S.
Arlington , TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?
Jessica H.
The Village, OK
Beauty Junkie Expert
What's your experience been like with customer service at Ulta? Good, bad?
Chelsey C.
Green Bay, WI
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Beauty Junkie Expert
What's your favorite makeup brand(s) from Ulta?
Lynnsay B.