BY ULTA #2 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?455 Answers
  • I have debated about going to Ulta. I have never been in any type...6 Answers
Cristina L.
I absolutely adore this store! The staff are always friendly and super helpful no matter which location i go to. I love that i can use coupons here, which makes shopping there even better! There are always new items to try and they keep up with ALL of the latest trends.
nia ..
I haven't had many products from Ulta honestly, but it seems pretty alright in quality. Love the variety of items you can buy! I don't have a set opinion on these products besides nice and I wouldn't be a regular costumer for them. I adore the fragrances, though.
Chelsie N.
Portland, OR
Beauty Junkie Expert
Best store ever for all of the makeup, and whenever I can't find something in store I can find it online. Definitely my go to place ❤
Heather C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Always has the best choices for products, and the staff is able to answer all of my questions. Their brand is very affordable,!
Catherine A.
Birmingham, AL
Beauty Junkie Expert
A great makeup store, I love that they have both high and low end products in the same place so that you can go to less places.
Jahnaysia D.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I buy a lot of nail polish from ulta because I'm obsessed and even the clearance ones are great quality!
Katie M.
Langhorne
Ulta has a simple lay out with staff that is at the ready if you need assistance, without being overbearing. Ulta is my go to spot when I know what I want and that I can run in and get it without a hitch. I also love that they sell the Pacifica line here.
Laura T.
Beauty Junkie Expert
ULTA is my favorite beauty retail store to shop at. If you're someone who is always buying beauty products id suggest checking out ULTA to get those rewards. I also love how I can pick up both high-end and drugstore brands at Ulta.
Naiomi G.
Chinle, AZ
Ulta is the more affordable beauty store. Also, everyone working at the one I go to, is incredibly nice and helpful. They make shopping for beauty products so much easier and cheaper. I go here if I'm looking for drugstore products.
Alexandra P.
Ulta is the best cosmetic place I would always attend too! It has 2 in 1 stores. One side you have your high brands and the other side you have your cheaper brands. It's 2 in 1!
Yazemin S.
Arlington , TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?
Jessica H.
The Village, OK
Beauty Junkie Expert
What's your experience been like with customer service at Ulta? Good, bad?
Chelsey C.
Green Bay, WI
Lynnsay B.
Pekin, IN
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Beauty Junkie Expert
What's your favorite makeup brand(s) from Ulta?