7 Amazing Eco-Friendly Beauty Products
4.65 / 5 based on 23,396 Reviews
Top Questions See all 195 Q&A
- "I love that I can go to the drugstore brand items for things im not to picky about like my foundations and mascaras and lip products but I also love that I can get my high end skin care , blushes, and eye shadow palettes I can spend hours here " in 241 reviews
- "LOVE LOVE LOVE this store, could stay forever and they have a great rewards program where I got the Naked 3 palette for around $20 after using my reward points. " in 93 reviews
- "I will say that's one thing I think ULTA needs to improve on, is to have the employees have more knowledge of the lower end beauty products." in 93 reviews
- "This store has wide range of products, from makeup you would find at the drug store.. to what you would pay good money for." in 90 reviews
- "Loveee this store there is so many makeup brands and products to choose from and they have lots of hair products and nail items too!" in 68 reviews
Ulta is an awesome company. They carry all the best in makeup and haircare. My daughter works for the company and loves it
ulta has a awesome brow bar. i love the selection of durgstore brands and high end brands. i also love the hair salon fetcher. they store seemed shorted staffed at time in my local store. i bought some marc jacobs daisy perfume from there is was a goof price
Urban decay eyeshadow line- I love the color selection, the consistency of the shadows are great. The eyeshadow goes on smooth, full and flawless. Color lasts for hours without smudging. My favorite color is half baked.
Ulta Salon, Cosmetics & Fragrance, Inc. is a chain of beauty stores in the United States. Ulta Beauty carries cosmetics and skincare brands, men's and women's fragrances, and haircare products. Each store is also equipped with a salon. The company is headquartered in Bolingbrook, Illinois.
I love love like be Ulta! I could spend way too much time and money there. I also get my hair done in their salon and it has always turned out great
Ulta is my current favorite store. I can find from the basics in drug store products to the high end products. They also have a fanatic house brand. The Ulta brand pallets that I have bought so far have come in cardboard containers which I found amazing because when it's time to throw it out it won't be so harsh on the environment as a plastic palette that may or may not be able to be recycled. The point system is great and I even got a full sized Urban Decay eye shadow for my birthday!
Although it has become cost prohibitive, when in my budget I find the products fun and fine and the staff always helpful and courteous.
I love love love this store! When sephora is getting a little too expensive for you, Ulta has a all the drugstore brand makeup products your heart desires. Not to mention its own salon and eyebrow beauty bar. I love it here!
I LOVE LOVE LOVE Ulta!!! They have great products, both high end and drugstore! I was even able to find the Too Faced Sweet Peach palette there when I couldn't get to anywhere else! And the staff is super friendly and helpful!
I love my Naked 2 Palette. It is by far my favorite makeup purchase, and I use it everyday! I shop at Ulta a lot, since it's right down the street and great quality! I look forward to my next trip every time I leave the store!
Q & A
Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?
What's your experience been like with customer service at Ulta? Good, bad?
Does any other girl get a big sense of excitement and joy as soon as they walk into Ulta? I always leave so happy and I never regret anything I buy!
What's your favorite makeup brand(s) from Ulta?
Never been there. Do they have samples, are they worth it And is it better than sephora?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos