7 Amazing Eco-Friendly Beauty Products
4.65 / 5 based on 23,453 Reviews
Top Questions See all 186 Q&A
- "I love that I can go to the drugstore brand items for things im not to picky about like my foundations and mascaras and lip products but I also love that I can get my high end skin care , blushes, and eye shadow palettes I can spend hours here " in 241 reviews
- "LOVE LOVE LOVE this store, could stay forever and they have a great rewards program where I got the Naked 3 palette for around $20 after using my reward points. " in 93 reviews
- "I will say that's one thing I think ULTA needs to improve on, is to have the employees have more knowledge of the lower end beauty products." in 93 reviews
- "This store has wide range of products, from makeup you would find at the drug store.. to what you would pay good money for." in 90 reviews
- "Loveee this store there is so many makeup brands and products to choose from and they have lots of hair products and nail items too!" in 68 reviews
I am really surprised by all the low reviews, but then again people usually only write reviews to complain about a bad experience. I've been shopping at Ulta since 2009, from in-store to online. I have had issues with online orders coming wrong or missing part of my order; however, I email customer service or go in store and the sales associate or customer service agent is always helpful and resolves my issue. Of course, it's an inconvenience but I do understand mistakes happen and a company doesn't want errors either. I've never had a rude associate or customer service agent. The store offers a very large variety of products and services which I love. I really enjoy the rewards program they have and the coupons that they put out every so often. The shipping isn't bad, about 5-7 days and my packages usually come in 3-5 days.
I like ulta becuase they always have a wide variety of makeup, from drugstore to high end. But recently i find that the makeup sold there is about 2-3 bucks more expensive than target or sephora
I love the products and the variety of choices that there is. I would recommend this place to anyone who is looking for a good quality product! I am addicted to this place and will be a forever customer!
Ulta is one of my favorites places. I shop at Ulta extremely often, maybe a little too much. They have a great rewards program and offer many sales and online deals. I prefer ordering online rather than going to the store but regardless, Ulta is a great store and I love it!
Love shopping at Ulta. It is a good way to find new products! They have a great staff to help you with any questions that you have about a product. You can even stop by the brow bar and have your brows shaped !
This place blows mt mind. So many things to look at. So many things to see. Lot of product that they carry. If you need to find something in the makeup or any kind of hair care etc. this is your place to look at. Price on stuff is good. Not over the top expensive at all.
I usually go to Ulta in order to buy products specifically made by them. I enjoy their mascara and eyeshadow palettes. Otherwise, though, I prefer to go to a department store because they're cheaper. I enjoy shopping here though, due to the well organized shelves.
I used to spend every week in ultra I love how they have everything from makeup to hair to body to straighteners curling irons whatever you need it's like a one stop shop I'll never stop going back I love this place
I bought the ulta collection contour palette kit. I was expecting it to cream but I got powder instead. It works okay. Could be way better. It is definitely affordable. I'll always shop at ulta for my makeup! It's a great store!
Great customer service. Great points program. I wish every store just gave you money back for spending. The only thing I would change would be that they had testers for drugstore makeup.
Q & A
Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?
What's your experience been like with customer service at Ulta? Good, bad?
Does any other girl get a big sense of excitement and joy as soon as they walk into Ulta? I always leave so happy and I never regret anything I buy!
What's your favorite makeup brand(s) from Ulta?
Never been there. Do they have samples, are they worth it And is it better than sephora?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos