BY ULTA #1 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?457 Answers
  • I have debated about going to Ulta. I have never been in any type...6 Answers
Alyssa G.
Grand Haven, MI
I LOVE Ulta -- I love that I am able to use coupons there and get a good deal on my makeup. I also like that they carry a good array of brands. They even carry a natural makeup line called Juice Beauty. I love ALSO that they have a brow bar that I can get my eyebrows waxed at while there.
Sarah P.
Corinth, ME
I usually try to stay away from ulta. They always have sales and the best clearance. Which isn't always the best for my wallet. I never leave empty handed. Staff is friendly and always willing to help with any questions or concerns I have. They suggest some great new products, I haven't seen yet. Or that may work well with what I already have. You can find high end to just your basic make-up products, which is definitely a plus.
marti m.
Lexington, KY
Whenever I need to shop for my day-to-day makeup I go to Ultra. There is usually a "bulk trip" at least once a month. The quality of the makeup is great, at a reasonable price. They offer reward cards which are a big help. I would definitely recommend if you are shopping for multiple items.
Marissa H.
This store has a huge variety of not only makeup but all beauty products including creams, hair care and even a hair cut is available
Neha G.
San Francisco , CA
I actually love shopping at Ulta even a little more so than Sephora. I wish they'd stock all the brands that Sephora does. The biggest advantage of Ulta is the availability of both drugstore and high end brands.
Aurora B.
Surprise, AZ
Ulta has pretty much every product I've ever needed, but the prices are a little high.
Christina H.
kerman, CA
i go here for my beauty products because they have the best deals around town. Plus i just like to shop . and the store in my town is really good with their customer service.
Jennifer D.
Compton, CA
I usually go to Ulta for high end makeup, hair care and skincare products/brands, but I recently purchased their setting spray and its works great, very hydrating and gets the job done of setting powders.
Jacqueline R.
Manteca, CA
I love their store brand Make up wipes for sensitive skin. I finally found something that works well with my skin and it removes all day make up. The price is awesome(affordable ). I will be going back to purchase more!
Kelsey D.
Northport, AL
I love ulta and all of the products they have. They always have great specials and have great customer service
Yazemin S.
Arlington , TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?
Jessica H.
The Village, OK
Beauty Junkie Expert
What's your experience been like with customer service at Ulta? Good, bad?
Chelsey C.
Green Bay, WI
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Beauty Junkie Expert
What's your favorite makeup brand(s) from Ulta?
Lynnsay B.