7 Amazing Eco-Friendly Beauty Products
4.66 / 5 based on 23,518 Reviews
Top Questions See all 186 Q&A
- "I love that I can go to the drugstore brand items for things im not to picky about like my foundations and mascaras and lip products but I also love that I can get my high end skin care , blushes, and eye shadow palettes I can spend hours here " in 241 reviews
- "LOVE LOVE LOVE this store, could stay forever and they have a great rewards program where I got the Naked 3 palette for around $20 after using my reward points. " in 93 reviews
- "I will say that's one thing I think ULTA needs to improve on, is to have the employees have more knowledge of the lower end beauty products." in 93 reviews
- "This store has wide range of products, from makeup you would find at the drug store.. to what you would pay good money for." in 90 reviews
- "Loveee this store there is so many makeup brands and products to choose from and they have lots of hair products and nail items too!" in 68 reviews
I LOVE Ulta -- I love that I am able to use coupons there and get a good deal on my makeup. I also like that they carry a good array of brands. They even carry a natural makeup line called Juice Beauty. I love ALSO that they have a brow bar that I can get my eyebrows waxed at while there.
I usually try to stay away from ulta. They always have sales and the best clearance. Which isn't always the best for my wallet. I never leave empty handed. Staff is friendly and always willing to help with any questions or concerns I have. They suggest some great new products, I haven't seen yet. Or that may work well with what I already have. You can find high end to just your basic make-up products, which is definitely a plus.
Whenever I need to shop for my day-to-day makeup I go to Ultra. There is usually a "bulk trip" at least once a month. The quality of the makeup is great, at a reasonable price. They offer reward cards which are a big help. I would definitely recommend if you are shopping for multiple items.
This store has a huge variety of not only makeup but all beauty products including creams, hair care and even a hair cut is available
I actually love shopping at Ulta even a little more so than Sephora. I wish they'd stock all the brands that Sephora does. The biggest advantage of Ulta is the availability of both drugstore and high end brands.
Ulta has pretty much every product I've ever needed, but the prices are a little high.
i go here for my beauty products because they have the best deals around town. Plus i just like to shop . and the store in my town is really good with their customer service.
I usually go to Ulta for high end makeup, hair care and skincare products/brands, but I recently purchased their setting spray and its works great, very hydrating and gets the job done of setting powders.
I love their store brand Make up wipes for sensitive skin. I finally found something that works well with my skin and it removes all day make up. The price is awesome(affordable ). I will be going back to purchase more!
I love ulta and all of the products they have. They always have great specials and have great customer service
Q & A
Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?
What's your experience been like with customer service at Ulta? Good, bad?
Does any other girl get a big sense of excitement and joy as soon as they walk into Ulta? I always leave so happy and I never regret anything I buy!
What's your favorite makeup brand(s) from Ulta?
Never been there. Do they have samples, are they worth it And is it better than sephora?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos