BY ULTA #1 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?456 Answers
  • I have debated about going to Ulta. I have never been in any type...6 Answers
GideAnn F.
Wasilla, AK
Some products I purchase here instead of Sephora based off the rewards points, and sometimes because I have drugstore favorites and I can easily pick them up in one stop. They have sales and again...points! They add up so quickly! Plus some cosmetics like Laura Geller are sold here and hard to find elsewhere. I also love the ability to purchase hair care products because I am a hairdresser! Ulta is a store that I can spend hours in and always come out happy.
Jamie S.
Manton, MI
I love the products and the variety of choices that there is. I would recommend this place to anyone who is looking for a good quality product! I am addicted to this place and will be a forever customer!
Kathrynn L.
Waynesboro, VA
I like ulta for its range in products and prices. It carries high end and drugstore. They also have quite a few sales and coupons that you can use to save money.
Camella C.
Gastonia, NC
Love shopping at Ulta. It is a good way to find new products! They have a great staff to help you with any questions that you have about a product. You can even stop by the brow bar and have your brows shaped !
Adriana M.
Palmdale, CA
I like ulta becuase they always have a wide variety of makeup, from drugstore to high end. But recently i find that the makeup sold there is about 2-3 bucks more expensive than target or sephora
Ronnee H.
Cottondale, AL
I usually go to Ulta in order to buy products specifically made by them. I enjoy their mascara and eyeshadow palettes. Otherwise, though, I prefer to go to a department store because they're cheaper. I enjoy shopping here though, due to the well organized shelves.
Logan T.
Bartlett, TN
Ulta is one of my favorites places. I shop at Ulta extremely often, maybe a little too much. They have a great rewards program and offer many sales and online deals. I prefer ordering online rather than going to the store but regardless, Ulta is a great store and I love it!
Tiffany J.
I bought the ulta collection contour palette kit. I was expecting it to cream but I got powder instead. It works okay. Could be way better. It is definitely affordable. I'll always shop at ulta for my makeup! It's a great store!
Nova S.
Ithaca, NY
This place blows mt mind. So many things to look at. So many things to see. Lot of product that they carry. If you need to find something in the makeup or any kind of hair care etc. this is your place to look at. Price on stuff is good. Not over the top expensive at all.
Luna G.
Bridgeport, CT
I bought a shampoo and conditioner set named biolage hydrasourse I been using it and love it.i recommend shopping here profesional products and good prices.
About biolage
Cleans Thoroughly, gentle, great smell,improves hair health and lathers well.
Yazemin S.
Arlington , TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?
Jessica H.
The Village, OK
Beauty Junkie Expert
What's your experience been like with customer service at Ulta? Good, bad?
Chelsey C.
Green Bay, WI
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Beauty Junkie Expert
What's your favorite makeup brand(s) from Ulta?
Lynnsay B.