7 Amazing Eco-Friendly Beauty Products
4.66 / 5 based on 23,513 Reviews
Top Questions See all 186 Q&A
- "I love that I can go to the drugstore brand items for things im not to picky about like my foundations and mascaras and lip products but I also love that I can get my high end skin care , blushes, and eye shadow palettes I can spend hours here " in 241 reviews
- "LOVE LOVE LOVE this store, could stay forever and they have a great rewards program where I got the Naked 3 palette for around $20 after using my reward points. " in 93 reviews
- "I will say that's one thing I think ULTA needs to improve on, is to have the employees have more knowledge of the lower end beauty products." in 93 reviews
- "This store has wide range of products, from makeup you would find at the drug store.. to what you would pay good money for." in 90 reviews
- "Loveee this store there is so many makeup brands and products to choose from and they have lots of hair products and nail items too!" in 68 reviews
I love going to ulta has a variety of high end and drugstore products that are very affordable
I love ULTA! This store always has what I need! Most of the time there is a coupon to use too. The staff is friendly and very helpful!
a little pricey, but the store has a excellent selection of items to choose from and a in store salon as well too.
I have a love/hate relationship with Ulta. I love the fact that they sale high end and drug store. The thing I hate. The drugstore section never has the colors/products I want. It always seems to be out of stock. I am a platinum member which means I spend more that $450/year. I love their rewards program. I continue to purchase from Ulta-- great sales. Highly recommend.
Not as good as sephora. Does have a lot of stuff I need though. Need to expand their variety
i love ulta because they have high end products and also low end my favorite purchase was the urban decay 24 hr crayon concealer i shop here all of the time and i really recommend shopping here if you really do love makeup
I like Ulta. They always have neat products. I don't like that the prices are inflated compared to drug stores and I don't like that the majority of the employees are judgmental females that have no place to be judging anyone. I also don't like that they make you feel bad for asking questions and their salons are incredibly overrated and over priced--$25 for an eyebrow wax?? No thanks.
Love their diverse bunch of make up! You can go cheap or expensive and feel like a million bucks walking out. The people that work here are so sweet and helpful! Oh and you can get your eye brows done there as well!
Love this store! So many selections, its like going to a dang candy store, but with makeup! So many choices!
Ulta provides high quality cosmetics for a decent price compared to other beauty stores. But they are lacking in the hospitality toward people and customer service. They also lack in basic knowledge of make up all together. But all in all, great store to shop at.
Q & A
Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?
What's your experience been like with customer service at Ulta? Good, bad?
Does any other girl get a big sense of excitement and joy as soon as they walk into Ulta? I always leave so happy and I never regret anything I buy!
What's your favorite makeup brand(s) from Ulta?
Never been there. Do they have samples, are they worth it And is it better than sephora?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos