7 Amazing Eco-Friendly Beauty Products
4.66 / 5 based on 23,489 Reviews
Top Questions See all 186 Q&A
- "I love that I can go to the drugstore brand items for things im not to picky about like my foundations and mascaras and lip products but I also love that I can get my high end skin care , blushes, and eye shadow palettes I can spend hours here " in 241 reviews
- "LOVE LOVE LOVE this store, could stay forever and they have a great rewards program where I got the Naked 3 palette for around $20 after using my reward points. " in 93 reviews
- "I will say that's one thing I think ULTA needs to improve on, is to have the employees have more knowledge of the lower end beauty products." in 93 reviews
- "This store has wide range of products, from makeup you would find at the drug store.. to what you would pay good money for." in 90 reviews
- "Loveee this store there is so many makeup brands and products to choose from and they have lots of hair products and nail items too!" in 68 reviews
Bare minerals is my favorite. Loved going to the store and having my makeup done for me
This store has a huge variety of not only makeup but all beauty products including creams, hair care and even a hair cut is available
Ilya is always my go to for all things Urban Decay. My most favorite gel eyeliner is carried with ultra and is always in stock when I set out to purchase it. Ulta is my one stop shop for my beauty and fragrance needs.
Ulta has pretty much every product I've ever needed, but the prices are a little high.
My favorite thing about Ulta is that there is super high end products and drugstore products. I can find great quality items and some fun budget options.
I usually go to Ulta for high end makeup, hair care and skincare products/brands, but I recently purchased their setting spray and its works great, very hydrating and gets the job done of setting powders.
Its not too bad, feel that the girls at the stores I've been too aren't too knowlegable on a lot which is disappointing but nonetheless they got a lot of product that k love
I love ulta and all of the products they have. They always have great specials and have great customer service
I am so glad my nearest Ulta is only 5 minutes away from me. When I have a gift to buy, I just swing by and grab a lot of little travel sized items and make a basket or a mason jar gift out of them! They're always so helpful!
The going to ulta when I go in there always asking to help me out love going in there with purchasing perfumes makeup and hair supplies
Q & A
Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?
What's your experience been like with customer service at Ulta? Good, bad?
Does any other girl get a big sense of excitement and joy as soon as they walk into Ulta? I always leave so happy and I never regret anything I buy!
What's your favorite makeup brand(s) from Ulta?
Never been there. Do they have samples, are they worth it And is it better than sephora?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos