BY ULTA #2 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?455 Answers
  • I have debated about going to Ulta. I have never been in any type...6 Answers
Jessica A.
Aiken, SC
I LOVE Ulta!!!!!! I could spend hours in this store! I always have had a good experience with the workers. They are very informative and helpful with finding the right product for you. I would recommend everyone to shop there for their beauty needs!!
Emily R.
Groton, CT
Love going to ulta! They always have so much to look at and choose from and the employees are very helpful and knowlegeable about all their products.
also ulta is a great place to find stocking stuffers during the christmas season for guys and girls!
Elizabeth E.
Albertville, AL
I love Ulta!! I am glad that they have the choice of both high end products and drug store products. I am not always wanting to spend a fortune on makeup, so it is neat that they have a drug store section. I like that they have a rewards program too.
Amy T.
New Berlin, WI
Beauty Junkie Expert
The store near me is really clean and organized. The employees are nice and the prices for lots of the products are reasonable. I bought limited edition kit that came with some brushes, a beauty blender, and a nice case. I got a rewards card as well.
Lynn G.
Charlotte, NC
I love ulta! Usually go there to get my brows done. The service is great depending which ulta you go too. I do find there products a little more expensive then other places you can also find the same products. But instill love ulta and will go again.
Diana H.
Bedford, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a really good option for makeup and tends to be more extensive than Sephora. Although their target demographics are slightly different it is apparent in their products. They also tend to have a lot more deals and discounts compared to Sephora
Lindsay S.
My favorite make-up/beauty store. There are always great sales and coupons. I love that they carry both drug store brands and high end brands. Makes it easy to get all my shopping done at once and compare different products. Also love their brow bar!
Luna H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Ulta is such a great and fun place! They have a wide variety of brands, and skin care lines that cater to each and every individuals' needs. The store associates are always warm and welcoming, and are truly helpful! I'm in store at least once a week!
Ashley A.
North Port, FL
Ulta is a good place to shop, but I wouldn't suggest shopping there if you are on a low budget. They have all makeup products that I could think of, I also got my makeup done and hair done there. It is a truly friendly environment and great products.
Michele B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I like that they have a variety of high end products and also a selection of items that you could find in a drug store. The store has a great selection of hair tools such as dryers and straighteners. Also, sometimes products go on sale which is nice!
Yazemin S.
Arlington , TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?
Jessica H.
The Village, OK
Beauty Junkie Expert
What's your experience been like with customer service at Ulta? Good, bad?
Chelsey C.
Green Bay, WI
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Beauty Junkie Expert
What's your favorite makeup brand(s) from Ulta?
Lynnsay B.