7 Amazing Eco-Friendly Beauty Products
4.65 / 5 based on 23,475 Reviews
Top Questions See all 186 Q&A
- "I love that I can go to the drugstore brand items for things im not to picky about like my foundations and mascaras and lip products but I also love that I can get my high end skin care , blushes, and eye shadow palettes I can spend hours here " in 241 reviews
- "LOVE LOVE LOVE this store, could stay forever and they have a great rewards program where I got the Naked 3 palette for around $20 after using my reward points. " in 93 reviews
- "I will say that's one thing I think ULTA needs to improve on, is to have the employees have more knowledge of the lower end beauty products." in 93 reviews
- "This store has wide range of products, from makeup you would find at the drug store.. to what you would pay good money for." in 90 reviews
- "Loveee this store there is so many makeup brands and products to choose from and they have lots of hair products and nail items too!" in 68 reviews
I love Ulta products they have great quality at a affordable price my favorite product is the eye shadows
I've never been huge on stores like Ulta, most of my make up usually came from the drug stores. However, I recently went with my sister before Christmas & I found a ton of stuff I liked. I got a couple things for myself, and multiple gifts as well. I found really nice, quality stuff at great prices! I'm sure I will be back soon.
Beautiful place they usually have everything you want from makeup to hair products. A bit pricey tho. The people are so nice and there always happy to help.
Ulta is one of the best beauty stores available, they carry everything from drugstore to high end products, and their points back is great because you basically get money back for future purchases. I'd recommend this place to anyone!
This is where I go for most of my makeup. They have high end brands, but also offer lower end products. Their employees are knowledgeable, but sometimes I have noticed they are not as helpful as other stores. I also do not like that you cannot test every product. You can test NYX and Urban Decay, but not some of the Laura Mercier products or Clean and Clear. I will not buy something without testing it, so they have lost business.
Love love love Ulta. I appreciate the wide range of products from the more affordable to the more luxury products. Anything you need in the beauty world you can find in Ulta. Hair, nails, makeup, they have it!
I love ulta! They have a huge selection of brands to choose from in all areas of beauty such as hair, makeup and skin!
I love ULTA! This store always has what I need! Most of the time there is a coupon to use too. The staff is friendly and very helpful!
Love the knowledgeable staff that are always so willing to help. Also love the fact that I can always find exactly what I'm looking!
I have a love/hate relationship with Ulta. I love the fact that they sale high end and drug store. The thing I hate. The drugstore section never has the colors/products I want. It always seems to be out of stock. I am a platinum member which means I spend more that $450/year. I love their rewards program. I continue to purchase from Ulta-- great sales. Highly recommend.
Q & A
Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?
What's your experience been like with customer service at Ulta? Good, bad?
Does any other girl get a big sense of excitement and joy as soon as they walk into Ulta? I always leave so happy and I never regret anything I buy!
What's your favorite makeup brand(s) from Ulta?
Never been there. Do they have samples, are they worth it And is it better than sephora?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos