BY ULTA #1 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?457 Answers
  • I have debated about going to Ulta. I have never been in any type...6 Answers
Porsche L.
I love Ulta products they have great quality at a affordable price my favorite product is the eye shadows
Taylor A.
Indianapolis, IN
I've never been huge on stores like Ulta, most of my make up usually came from the drug stores. However, I recently went with my sister before Christmas & I found a ton of stuff I liked. I got a couple things for myself, and multiple gifts as well. I found really nice, quality stuff at great prices! I'm sure I will be back soon.
Julia G.
Los Angeles, CA
Beautiful place they usually have everything you want from makeup to hair products. A bit pricey tho. The people are so nice and there always happy to help.
Elsa P.
Cicero, IL
Ulta is one of the best beauty stores available, they carry everything from drugstore to high end products, and their points back is great because you basically get money back for future purchases. I'd recommend this place to anyone!
Laura T.
Starkville, MS
This is where I go for most of my makeup. They have high end brands, but also offer lower end products. Their employees are knowledgeable, but sometimes I have noticed they are not as helpful as other stores. I also do not like that you cannot test every product. You can test NYX and Urban Decay, but not some of the Laura Mercier products or Clean and Clear. I will not buy something without testing it, so they have lost business.
Brittany S.
Love love love Ulta. I appreciate the wide range of products from the more affordable to the more luxury products. Anything you need in the beauty world you can find in Ulta. Hair, nails, makeup, they have it!
Tugce D.
Port Jefferson Station, NY
I love ulta! They have a huge selection of brands to choose from in all areas of beauty such as hair, makeup and skin!
Lexi J.
Boston, MA
I love ULTA! This store always has what I need! Most of the time there is a coupon to use too. The staff is friendly and very helpful!
Crissie W.
Love the knowledgeable staff that are always so willing to help. Also love the fact that I can always find exactly what I'm looking!
Angela W.
S Chesterfld, VA
I have a love/hate relationship with Ulta. I love the fact that they sale high end and drug store. The thing I hate. The drugstore section never has the colors/products I want. It always seems to be out of stock. I am a platinum member which means I spend more that $450/year. I love their rewards program. I continue to purchase from Ulta-- great sales. Highly recommend.
Yazemin S.
Arlington , TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?
Jessica H.
The Village, OK
Beauty Junkie Expert
What's your experience been like with customer service at Ulta? Good, bad?
Chelsey C.
Green Bay, WI
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Beauty Junkie Expert
What's your favorite makeup brand(s) from Ulta?
Lynnsay B.