BY ULTA #1 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?455 Answers
  • I have debated about going to Ulta. I have never been in any type...6 Answers
Susan D.
Pinehurst, NC
The Ulta store I shop at gives great customer service. My experience has been that the staff is very knowledgeable & helpful. Once I had a small issue and they corrected it promptly, with a smile and a thank you for your business! They have truly earned my business.
SHEVONNE K.
Brooklyn, NY
I love Ulta and the range of products that they have. It is very affordable and I am an Ulta Platinum member because I shopped less at Sephora and more at Ulta. Ulta gives you better free sample and rewards, but their Customer Service is 50/50. There were many times USPS messed up my delivery because we all know USPS in NYC, especially in the boroughs like BK and BX are the WORST and ULTA customer service didnt care. One time I never received the package although it said it was delivered and Ulta refused to reship or refund me. I had to fight the charge with my bank. :(
Anne B.
Jasper
I love the Bare Essentials line and all the options they have! I also seem to get side tracked by all the fun lipsticks and lip glosses they have - but who doesn't?!
Grace M.
Holts Summit, MO
This store is my GO TO!!! I am currently a platinum member and I am completly obsessed with the point system! I shop here CONSTANTLY! Great shopping experience everytime I go there. Great company!!! Always go there to buy makeup!
Kayla F.
This is my go-to store for purchasing makeup! I love their Platinum Rewards program. You get great coupons throughout the year, early access to products and exclusive discounts. Every dollar you spend is equivalent to 1 point towards your reward status. You can use your rewards points to receive money off ANY product in the entire store/website. So no matter what your reward discount you will always be able to purchase something that you truly want.
Reese L.
Overland Park, KS
I love going to Ulta and I love there rewards program they have for there customers. I wish other makeup stores did that.
Kyra H.
Marshall, MI
I love Ulta. I have slowly become a makeup junkie and have built my collection from ulta. They frequently have deals where you can get freebies with your purchase, and their rewards system is free! You can get great deals with points on your ultamate rewards card!
Preya M.
Favorite place everrr! Great staff. If I cant find a specific product, they're always there to help! Never disappointed when Im there. & I love their benefit brow bar!!!
Meghan D.
Pittsburgh, PA
I love Ulta!!! This is where I get most of my products. They have such a wide range to choose from, and the employees are so helpful, without being pushy. Plus, I love all of the sample size products. Great way for me to try new items without overspending.
Jordan R.
Louisville, KY
My favorite place to shop for drug store makeup as well as higher end make up at the same time.
Yazemin S.
Arlington , TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?
Jessica H.
The Village, OK
Beauty Junkie Expert
What's your experience been like with customer service at Ulta? Good, bad?
Chelsey C.
Green Bay, WI
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Beauty Junkie Expert
What's your favorite makeup brand(s) from Ulta?
Lynnsay B.