7 Amazing Eco-Friendly Beauty Products
4.66 / 5 based on 23,488 Reviews
Top Questions See all 186 Q&A
- "I love that I can go to the drugstore brand items for things im not to picky about like my foundations and mascaras and lip products but I also love that I can get my high end skin care , blushes, and eye shadow palettes I can spend hours here " in 241 reviews
- "LOVE LOVE LOVE this store, could stay forever and they have a great rewards program where I got the Naked 3 palette for around $20 after using my reward points. " in 93 reviews
- "I will say that's one thing I think ULTA needs to improve on, is to have the employees have more knowledge of the lower end beauty products." in 93 reviews
- "This store has wide range of products, from makeup you would find at the drug store.. to what you would pay good money for." in 90 reviews
- "Loveee this store there is so many makeup brands and products to choose from and they have lots of hair products and nail items too!" in 68 reviews
I have so much fun when I visit UltA. This is where you go to shop! I shop here quite a bit. I love how they have a section of drugstore and the highness makeup. I would recommend shopping here anytime you need some new products!
Ulta offers a variety of different products in the skincare/ makeup/ body line. I like to buy their lower priced makeup items when I'm trying out a new makeup technique that I'm learning. That way, if I go through a lot of product I don't break the bank!
This place is great it includes most of the makeup brands including cheaper companies. It's includes things in makeup, skincare and hair care. It is similar to sephora but includes cheaper stores.
Variety of products, helpful and knowledgeable employees. You can find a project at a wide variety of prices here as well.
I love to go here to get all my facial needs! They always have the newest products and the staff is so friendly! I recently got my brows waxed here and purchased the benefit brow kit! LOVE LOVE LOVE!
I never really go here unless I need hair or beauty supplies. It always has what I need though. It's very clean and organized. Pros: quality stuff. Cons: not a lot of stuff to choose from. I would recommend Ulta for hair and beauty supplies but not for nail or makeup.
I love Ulta! Very affordable and has almost everything. From drugstore to high end, hair care, skin care, tools, and even a salon. I seriously love it so much. If you haven't gone to an Ulta yet, I strongly recommend you do.
Ultra is great if you want a mixture of hair care, luxury cosmetics and drugstore! They have everything and I love that they do sales and coupons!
This is like a toy store for adult women. I can never run in for just one thing. I spend hours pouring over all they have to offer!
Ulta is a good place and they have a lot of name brand makeup products. I prefer to go to sephora but ulta is deffinitly another choice.
Q & A
Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?
What's your experience been like with customer service at Ulta? Good, bad?
Does any other girl get a big sense of excitement and joy as soon as they walk into Ulta? I always leave so happy and I never regret anything I buy!
What's your favorite makeup brand(s) from Ulta?
Never been there. Do they have samples, are they worth it And is it better than sephora?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos