BY ULTA #1 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?457 Answers
  • I have debated about going to Ulta. I have never been in any type...6 Answers
Jean S.
Carnesville, GA
I have so much fun when I visit UltA. This is where you go to shop! I shop here quite a bit. I love how they have a section of drugstore and the highness makeup. I would recommend shopping here anytime you need some new products!
April S.
Ulta offers a variety of different products in the skincare/ makeup/ body line. I like to buy their lower priced makeup items when I'm trying out a new makeup technique that I'm learning. That way, if I go through a lot of product I don't break the bank!
Shaelyn Y.
This place is great it includes most of the makeup brands including cheaper companies. It's includes things in makeup, skincare and hair care. It is similar to sephora but includes cheaper stores.
Marina D.
Newport News, VA
Variety of products, helpful and knowledgeable employees. You can find a project at a wide variety of prices here as well.
Adrianne M.
Scottsdale, AZ
I love to go here to get all my facial needs! They always have the newest products and the staff is so friendly! I recently got my brows waxed here and purchased the benefit brow kit! LOVE LOVE LOVE!
Marlee S.
Duson, LA
I never really go here unless I need hair or beauty supplies. It always has what I need though. It's very clean and organized. Pros: quality stuff. Cons: not a lot of stuff to choose from. I would recommend Ulta for hair and beauty supplies but not for nail or makeup.
Mariafernanda S.
Ft Leonard Wd, MO
I love Ulta! Very affordable and has almost everything. From drugstore to high end, hair care, skin care, tools, and even a salon. I seriously love it so much. If you haven't gone to an Ulta yet, I strongly recommend you do.
Colleen H.
Arcadia, CA
Ultra is great if you want a mixture of hair care, luxury cosmetics and drugstore! They have everything and I love that they do sales and coupons!
Kylie D.
Anderson, IN
This is like a toy store for adult women. I can never run in for just one thing. I spend hours pouring over all they have to offer!
Alyssa F.
Grovetown, GA
Ulta is a good place and they have a lot of name brand makeup products. I prefer to go to sephora but ulta is deffinitly another choice.
Yazemin S.
Arlington , TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?
Jessica H.
The Village, OK
Beauty Junkie Expert
What's your experience been like with customer service at Ulta? Good, bad?
Chelsey C.
Green Bay, WI
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Beauty Junkie Expert
What's your favorite makeup brand(s) from Ulta?
Lynnsay B.