7 Amazing Eco-Friendly Beauty Products
4.65 / 5 based on 23,413 Reviews
Top Questions See all 195 Q&A
- "I love that I can go to the drugstore brand items for things im not to picky about like my foundations and mascaras and lip products but I also love that I can get my high end skin care , blushes, and eye shadow palettes I can spend hours here " in 241 reviews
- "LOVE LOVE LOVE this store, could stay forever and they have a great rewards program where I got the Naked 3 palette for around $20 after using my reward points. " in 93 reviews
- "I will say that's one thing I think ULTA needs to improve on, is to have the employees have more knowledge of the lower end beauty products." in 93 reviews
- "This store has wide range of products, from makeup you would find at the drug store.. to what you would pay good money for." in 90 reviews
- "Loveee this store there is so many makeup brands and products to choose from and they have lots of hair products and nail items too!" in 68 reviews
If you are in the market for a new fragrance and want to avoid the mall or fragrance counters ... I highly suggest heading to Ulta to check out their section. They had just about every brand you could think about, ranging from inexpensive to expensive and from fruity to strong. Lots of options to choose from. Instead of buying bottles - try the rollers to see if you actually like the fragrance. It's a small investment and if you have commitment issues to fragrances like me, it's the perfect way to switch up your options.
This store has a huge variety of not only makeup but all beauty products including creams, hair care and even a hair cut is available
Ulta is a great beauty/makeup store! They literally have everything! They offer high end products and drug store, have a salon, sell makeup, hair products, curling irons and brushes, nail polish, etc. they also always have some coupon for you to use, and have a great rewards program that takes money off your purchase.
Ulta has pretty much every product I've ever needed, but the prices are a little high.
I was so happy to know the town next to mines have a location and that just made my day...They have countless of sales...And beauty products...
I usually go to Ulta for high end makeup, hair care and skincare products/brands, but I recently purchased their setting spray and its works great, very hydrating and gets the job done of setting powders.
Great beauty supply store i just wished they carried everything. Like the stuff sephora has cause yea i like sephora but i prefer going to ulta cause its closer to me.
I love ulta and all of the products they have. They always have great specials and have great customer service
Everything you need for beauty, all in one place. I love how there's a cheaper side and a more luxury side. Also, the rewards program is great!
The going to ulta when I go in there always asking to help me out love going in there with purchasing perfumes makeup and hair supplies
Q & A
Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?
What's your experience been like with customer service at Ulta? Good, bad?
Does any other girl get a big sense of excitement and joy as soon as they walk into Ulta? I always leave so happy and I never regret anything I buy!
What's your favorite makeup brand(s) from Ulta?
Never been there. Do they have samples, are they worth it And is it better than sephora?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos