7 Amazing Eco-Friendly Beauty Products
4.65 / 5 based on 23,336 Reviews
Top Questions See all 195 Q&A
- "I love that I can go to the drugstore brand items for things im not to picky about like my foundations and mascaras and lip products but I also love that I can get my high end skin care , blushes, and eye shadow palettes I can spend hours here " in 241 reviews
- "LOVE LOVE LOVE this store, could stay forever and they have a great rewards program where I got the Naked 3 palette for around $20 after using my reward points. " in 93 reviews
- "I will say that's one thing I think ULTA needs to improve on, is to have the employees have more knowledge of the lower end beauty products." in 93 reviews
- "This store has wide range of products, from makeup you would find at the drug store.. to what you would pay good money for." in 90 reviews
- "Loveee this store there is so many makeup brands and products to choose from and they have lots of hair products and nail items too!" in 68 reviews
ulta is the same like sephora, love the store they have more variety it seems and dont have sales people trying to get you to buy something every step you take. and i love the fact they have coupons you can use!
I love love love Ulta!!! From high end beauty products to drugstore makeup, you can literally find anything!! I shop here the most out of all the other makeup store. It's super affordable and I would recommend everyone checking it out! You can find hair products, makeup, body products, literally everything!!!
Always so packed in this store but because it's amazingly perfect! Walk in and just get the help you need or go straight to the brand and grab and go! Love it!!
I love Ulta. I love being able to buy my highend makeup and drugstore in the same place. The people who work there are really nice and really helpful. You can find lots of brands that aren't in your regular drugstore.
Love Ulta! They always have what I need and plenty of options to try new products, from hair care to make up.
Ulta is awesome. I love how you can get whatever you need from their stores. You can get lipsticks and mascaras all the way to lotions.
My favorite beauty store to go to. I'm surprise I haven't gotten a credit card yet there
I love going to the Benefit station in Ulta. The brow waxing is always on point!
Lots of selection! I love it and everyone is always super helpful and welcoming. I wish there was a Boston location because there really aren't any in this area.
I love Ulta, it's the only place I can find the Dermalogica brand, besides the spa-- I love their daily superfoliant powder. It's also always so stocked and the online store has great deals from time to time. I feel like a kid in a candy store every time I go!
Q & A
Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?
What's your experience been like with customer service at Ulta? Good, bad?
Does any other girl get a big sense of excitement and joy as soon as they walk into Ulta? I always leave so happy and I never regret anything I buy!
Never been there. Do they have samples, are they worth it And is it better than sephora?
What's your favorite makeup brand(s) from Ulta?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos