BY ULTA #2 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• I have debated about going to Ulta. I have never been in any type...6 Answers
Hailey C.
Conroe, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
ulta is the same like sephora, love the store they have more variety it seems and dont have sales people trying to get you to buy something every step you take. and i love the fact they have coupons you can use!
Stephanie P.
Aurora, CO
I love love love Ulta!!! From high end beauty products to drugstore makeup, you can literally find anything!! I shop here the most out of all the other makeup store. It's super affordable and I would recommend everyone checking it out! You can find hair products, makeup, body products, literally everything!!!
Maricruz P.
Always so packed in this store but because it's amazingly perfect! Walk in and just get the help you need or go straight to the brand and grab and go! Love it!!
Kayla P.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love Ulta. I love being able to buy my highend makeup and drugstore in the same place. The people who work there are really nice and really helpful. You can find lots of brands that aren't in your regular drugstore.
Mallory L.
Deer Park, TX
Love Ulta! They always have what I need and plenty of options to try new products, from hair care to make up.
Joy W.
Ulta is awesome. I love how you can get whatever you need from their stores. You can get lipsticks and mascaras all the way to lotions.
Francisca O.
Beauty Junkie Expert
My favorite beauty store to go to. I'm surprise I haven't gotten a credit card yet there
Alyssa C.
Daly City, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love going to the Benefit station in Ulta. The brow waxing is always on point!
Shannon M.
Boston, MA
Lots of selection! I love it and everyone is always super helpful and welcoming. I wish there was a Boston location because there really aren't any in this area.
Anna M.
Melbourne, FL
I love Ulta, it's the only place I can find the Dermalogica brand, besides the spa-- I love their daily superfoliant powder. It's also always so stocked and the online store has great deals from time to time. I feel like a kid in a candy store every time I go!
Yazemin S.
Arlington , TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?
Jessica H.
The Village, OK
Beauty Junkie Expert
What's your experience been like with customer service at Ulta? Good, bad?
Chelsey C.
Green Bay, WI
Lynnsay B.
Pekin, IN
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Beauty Junkie Expert
What's your favorite makeup brand(s) from Ulta?