BY ULTA #1 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?457 Answers
  • I have debated about going to Ulta. I have never been in any type...6 Answers
Nicolette F.
Bronx, NY
Ulta is the perfect store for both the cheapest products to the most expensive you can find. And even though they have really expensive quality products, they always have amazing deals. There's always something on sale or a free item with a purchase.
Tanisha P.
Richlands, NC
Nyx lip gloss is bomb. Plus when i got it from ulta i hot it buy 1 get 1 50% off. Ulta has very great sales!
Paige R.
Evans, GA
I like Ulta because they have the perfect mix of everything beauty! They also seem to have reasonable prices compared to Sephora. You can find not only big name brands, but affordable items as well. I shop there often for all things beauty supplies!
Amber W.
Vilonia
What can I say...Its AMAZING! So many great products in one place. They have brands I can afford for everyday makeup, but also high end brands that I can sample and occasionally splurge on. Its become my go to store for all my beauty needs! The only con, is I wish they carried e.l.f products.
Brecah B.
Rockland, MA
ONE STOP SHOP! yep, thats what I said, this place is every womans dream place. You can find everything from dental floss, to eye liner, to nail polish and while your at it, get a hair cut or your nails done. Some of the ULTA's have a brow bar by BENEFIT! If you have never been....go....what are you waiting for?
Edith V.
Fort Worth, TX
I recently came across one of their bronzes. It's a matte bronzer and it's the perfect shade, I purchased the "warm" shade and I love it. I use it every day for work. I enjoy shopping at Ulta, for those of you who don't shop there, I recommend giving it a try.
Kristina B.
Temecula , Ca
I love going into ulta the people are always helpful and so
Much brands to chose from
Sam E.
Holtwood, PA
My FAVORITE store!

Love the huge selection of items they have. All different price points and of course the rewards!

Wish we had one closer to my home!
Rhonda T.
Munford, TN
I love Ulta because they have high end and drugstore items. You can test before you buy.
Alyse B.
Not very friendly. The only girl I liked left the brow bar. Kind of messy. I asked someone where something was and she had no clue what I was even talking about. I found it on my own and she just said "ohhh"
Yazemin S.
Arlington , TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?
Jessica H.
The Village, OK
Beauty Junkie Expert
What's your experience been like with customer service at Ulta? Good, bad?
Chelsey C.
Green Bay, WI
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Beauty Junkie Expert
What's your favorite makeup brand(s) from Ulta?
Lynnsay B.