7 Amazing Eco-Friendly Beauty Products
4.66 / 5 based on 23,509 Reviews
Top Questions See all 186 Q&A
- "I love that I can go to the drugstore brand items for things im not to picky about like my foundations and mascaras and lip products but I also love that I can get my high end skin care , blushes, and eye shadow palettes I can spend hours here " in 241 reviews
- "LOVE LOVE LOVE this store, could stay forever and they have a great rewards program where I got the Naked 3 palette for around $20 after using my reward points. " in 93 reviews
- "I will say that's one thing I think ULTA needs to improve on, is to have the employees have more knowledge of the lower end beauty products." in 93 reviews
- "This store has wide range of products, from makeup you would find at the drug store.. to what you would pay good money for." in 90 reviews
- "Loveee this store there is so many makeup brands and products to choose from and they have lots of hair products and nail items too!" in 68 reviews
Had a loy of the basics and some things i didnt think id be able to find without ordering online. And their prices are pretty competitive conaidering how much more amazon charges to ship largw amounts of liquids
I have been going to Ulta since I started wearing makeup! I love Ulta because they have everything I need. although it can be a bit expensive depending on what you are buying. My favorite purchase from ulta was my potion 9 hair product I use it every morning to give my hair more wave. I will definitely will go back!
Ulta! Ulta! Ulta! What's not to love!!!!! You simply just find any beauty product you need! From makeup to hair anything. Very comfortable and enjoyable when you shop here. You definitely don't wanna miss out!
Ulta is a pretty cool store. I didn't know if I would like it at first, but it has a lot of products I can't buy anywhere else unless I go online. They have great sales and prices. Not to mention, they send coupons in the newspaper. While some of the products can get expensive, most of the items are reasonably priced. Also, they have a salon in the store, but I haven't utilized it. I have heard decent things about the salon, though.
Ulta is great for any beauty! From skin care, to hair, all the way to makeup--They have it all! They have the best clearance section, offer many chances to earn double (even triple) points to advance membership, and offer amazing beauty services! Definitely my favorite place for beauty :)
Ulta is often very crazy. One time I made a purchase and half of the brushes in the case were missing when i checked after I walked out of the door. They could stock their aisles better and maintain order much better. But its good to go to when you are in need of one specific aisle. Very long lines as well.
Ulta supplies me with a lot of my favorite makeup brands and I love how the prices range from cheap to high and there's a vast variety of things
I used to work in there and I loved every single second of it. I loved the people in there and how they used to buy me my lunch.
I love Ulta! I have one by my house which is definitely very dangerous! Only 4 stars however due to the fact they inflate the price of drugstore products. Their $3.50 off $15 coupon definitely helps however!
I buy a majority of all of the beauty products I use at Ulta! One side of the store is dedeicated to high end products and the other hold drugstore products, and I love this. The staff is always friendly and helpful and knowledgeable. If I didn't already have a Job, working there would be a dream! Ulta is my favorite place to shop.
Q & A
Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?
What's your experience been like with customer service at Ulta? Good, bad?
Does any other girl get a big sense of excitement and joy as soon as they walk into Ulta? I always leave so happy and I never regret anything I buy!
What's your favorite makeup brand(s) from Ulta?
Never been there. Do they have samples, are they worth it And is it better than sephora?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos