BY ULTA #1 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?457 Answers
  • I have debated about going to Ulta. I have never been in any type...6 Answers
Jonée K.
Just bought the Tarte Empowered foundation and I love it! Light weight for every day but once dry can add more to layer. Only downfall I have is that I need to set very well or I have rub off. But I don't mind too much because I like the weight of it.
Kassie A.
I love ulta! They have drugstore and high end makeup! I also love their hair section. The employees don't give off a good vibe. They don't seem very happy and are very dull with product description. I will shop here again just maybe at a new location.
AbaGayle B.
Marietta, GA
I'm so happy to live near an Ulta. I have found that the staff isn't as attentive as they are at Sephora, but I love what the stores look like. Theyre very clean and neat. I find it really easy to shop here and their members program is very rewarding.
Liz C.
Butte, MT
I love shopping at Ulta! They always have great sales and incredible products. I always find what I'm looking for and MORE! I love the samples sizes by the register! I also use the salon services. I e had excellent hair cuts, facials and even massage.
Jessica L.
Eagle Lake, TX
I do love Ulta, but rarely shop here. The times I have shopped here, I found that the employees were rude & judgmental just because I wasn't wearing makeup that day. However, I do love the fact that Ulta carries high end products & lower end products.
chelsea h.
Warner Robins, GA
ulta has really great products. there is a ulta in macon and I go there every time I go there. the shopping experience is really amazing , the emploees are really helpful, and the quality is great. I will definitaley shop at ulta again in the future.
Clarissa P.
Phoenix
Ulta is my number 1 favorite. Their products are more affordable, and their rewards for ulta beauty card holders are more significant. They also have drug store makeup like sephora does but, the girls who work here at Ulta are so much more kinder. :)
Chrissie B.
Winter Park, FL
I love Ulta. This store is addictive! I love the variety and can spend hours looking at the products. The staff is also friendly and helpful. They are my go to for skin care and hair care needs. Their store brand products are also great quality also.
Amber T.
Potsdam , NY
Ulta is one amazing store! The staff is always so helpful. I would visit more often if it wasn't so far away. The prices are a little higher than most people would like but the products are 100% worth it! I can't wait to go back and browse some more!
Anna P.
Lawrence, KS
I love almost every ulta brand product. Their body wash lines and lip colors are amazing! Being very fair skinned I find it hard to color match their foundations and concealors but i have never had any problems with their primers, piments, and tools.
Yazemin S.
Arlington , TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?
Jessica H.
The Village, OK
Beauty Junkie Expert
What's your experience been like with customer service at Ulta? Good, bad?
Chelsey C.
Green Bay, WI
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Beauty Junkie Expert
What's your favorite makeup brand(s) from Ulta?
Lynnsay B.