7 Amazing Eco-Friendly Beauty Products
4.65 / 5 based on 23,380 Reviews
Top Questions See all 195 Q&A
- "I love that I can go to the drugstore brand items for things im not to picky about like my foundations and mascaras and lip products but I also love that I can get my high end skin care , blushes, and eye shadow palettes I can spend hours here " in 241 reviews
- "LOVE LOVE LOVE this store, could stay forever and they have a great rewards program where I got the Naked 3 palette for around $20 after using my reward points. " in 93 reviews
- "I will say that's one thing I think ULTA needs to improve on, is to have the employees have more knowledge of the lower end beauty products." in 93 reviews
- "This store has wide range of products, from makeup you would find at the drug store.. to what you would pay good money for." in 90 reviews
- "Loveee this store there is so many makeup brands and products to choose from and they have lots of hair products and nail items too!" in 68 reviews
I love ulta. I love that you can go to one store and find all beauty products and brands you need. It makes my shopping so much easier!
I like Ulta because it offers a wide array of product options: from drugstore to high-end, makeup to hair care. For this reason, it is a one-stop-shop in many ways. It bridges the gap between your average drugstore experience and your experience somewhere a bit more high-end like Sephora. They have constantly changing sales and offer "buy more, save more" deals as well (though these deals are largely only on drugstore brands). I also enjoy Ulta's rewards program because instead of earning points that get you samples like at Sephora, you accumulate points that turn into dollars off your next purchase.
Ulta has a great selection of products so I know I can always find what I need, and everything will always be great quality.
I usually try to stay away from ulta. They always have sales and the best clearance. Which isn't always the best for my wallet. I never leave empty handed. Staff is friendly and always willing to help with any questions or concerns I have. They suggest some great new products, I haven't seen yet. Or that may work well with what I already have. You can find high end to just your basic make-up products, which is definitely a plus.
Great return policy! Knowledgeable employees and very helpful. Love their Ulta brand products.
This store has a huge variety of not only makeup but all beauty products including creams, hair care and even a hair cut is available
Me compre uno de sus estuches de maquillaje que al final mi madre y mi hermana también terminaron dando y nos encanto. Buena selección de sombras y listick claro esta era colección de ulta y nos encanto la recomiendo bastante
Ulta has pretty much every product I've ever needed, but the prices are a little high.
I am so glad my nearest Ulta is only 5 minutes away from me. When I have a gift to buy, I just swing by and grab a lot of little travel sized items and make a basket or a mason jar gift out of them! They're always so helpful!
I usually go to Ulta for high end makeup, hair care and skincare products/brands, but I recently purchased their setting spray and its works great, very hydrating and gets the job done of setting powders.
Q & A
Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?
What's your experience been like with customer service at Ulta? Good, bad?
Does any other girl get a big sense of excitement and joy as soon as they walk into Ulta? I always leave so happy and I never regret anything I buy!
What's your favorite makeup brand(s) from Ulta?
Never been there. Do they have samples, are they worth it And is it better than sephora?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos