BY ULTA #2 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?455 Answers
  • I have debated about going to Ulta. I have never been in any type...6 Answers
Whitney H.
Florence, AL
Best place for all beauty and hair products. I love Their app!! Convienet for purchasing all my hair care in one place!
Ariana L.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Ulta is my favorite beauty store. They have a good website with decent shipping, a great return policy, and a nice rewards system. The ones in my area usually have a decent amount of things in stock and the employees are usually pretty nice. I think they're way more organized than their competitors.
Kaela L.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love Ulta!!!!!! I want a giftcard for Christmas so bad. The main products I buy from there are luxury lotions & makeup such as Too faced or urban decay. I shop here at least 2 times a year but when I do I go alllll out.
Tammaka P.
pikeville, ky
Ulta has an awesome salon, makeup, people, and all together great service!! Ulta is my go to store.
Douglas M.
Hopkins , SC
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love everything at ultra great customer service and great product choice I love the Ulta brand products as well
Brooke S.
Bellingham, MA
Ulta is an amazing store with all your needs so when I bought the naked 3 pallet I was expecting the best and that's what I got. I love ulta and have never had a problem with it.
Jessica M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Up until recently I had never made a purchase from Ulta. A store opened close to where I live and I find myself going there frequently, I love the mix of high and lower end products. I feel like most everyone can find what they are looking for in their price point.
Alexia A.
I am really surprised by all the low reviews, but then again people usually only write reviews to complain about a bad experience. I've been shopping at Ulta since 2009, from in-store to online. I have had issues with online orders coming wrong or missing part of my order; however, I email customer service or go in store and the sales associate or customer service agent is always helpful and resolves my issue. Of course, it's an inconvenience but I do understand mistakes happen and a company doesn't want errors either. I've never had a rude associate or customer service agent. The store offers a very large variety of products and services which I love. I really enjoy the rewards program they have and the coupons that they put out every so often. The shipping isn't bad, about 5-7 days and my packages usually come in 3-5 days.
Elissa M.
Tamms, IL
Love Ulta! Something is always on sale and they always have a $3.50 off $15 coupon as well as a free item on your birthday. They have a wide variety from drugstore brands to high end with testers for everything.
Jamie S.
Manton, MI
I love the products and the variety of choices that there is. I would recommend this place to anyone who is looking for a good quality product! I am addicted to this place and will be a forever customer!
Yazemin S.
Arlington , TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?
Jessica H.
The Village, OK
Beauty Junkie Expert
What's your experience been like with customer service at Ulta? Good, bad?
Chelsey C.
Green Bay, WI
Lynnsay B.
Pekin, IN
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Beauty Junkie Expert
What's your favorite makeup brand(s) from Ulta?