7 Amazing Eco-Friendly Beauty Products
4.65 / 5 based on 23,309 Reviews
Top Questions See all 194 Q&A
- "I love that I can go to the drugstore brand items for things im not to picky about like my foundations and mascaras and lip products but I also love that I can get my high end skin care , blushes, and eye shadow palettes I can spend hours here " in 241 reviews
- "LOVE LOVE LOVE this store, could stay forever and they have a great rewards program where I got the Naked 3 palette for around $20 after using my reward points. " in 93 reviews
- "I will say that's one thing I think ULTA needs to improve on, is to have the employees have more knowledge of the lower end beauty products." in 93 reviews
- "This store has wide range of products, from makeup you would find at the drug store.. to what you would pay good money for." in 90 reviews
- "Loveee this store there is so many makeup brands and products to choose from and they have lots of hair products and nail items too!" in 68 reviews
I find ultra very pricey. But, they do have everything all in one place and that's always convenient. I guess you're really paying for quick and easy access to high end products. Their selection is great
I love Ulta and the range of products that they have. It is very affordable and I am an Ulta Platinum member because I shopped less at Sephora and more at Ulta. Ulta gives you better free sample and rewards, but their Customer Service is 50/50. There were many times USPS messed up my delivery because we all know USPS in NYC, especially in the boroughs like BK and BX are the WORST and ULTA customer service didnt care. One time I never received the package although it said it was delivered and Ulta refused to reship or refund me. I had to fight the charge with my bank. :(
Ulta is a very convenient and well stocked beauty products store. Their own line of products that I have used are all great. They also have a great selection of products that make wonderful gifts.
This store is my GO TO!!! I am currently a platinum member and I am completly obsessed with the point system! I shop here CONSTANTLY! Great shopping experience everytime I go there. Great company!!! Always go there to buy makeup!
i have gotten a few ulta brand foundations/concealers and they have either broke me out or just aren't the right shade at all. i have a few lipsticks in a couple colors and the darker colors that are suppose to be matte just sink right into any cracks and make it super noticeable.
I love going to Ulta and I love there rewards program they have for there customers. I wish other makeup stores did that.
Great products but the customer service is a hit or miss depending on which location you go to.
Favorite place everrr! Great staff. If I cant find a specific product, they're always there to help! Never disappointed when Im there. & I love their benefit brow bar!!!
This is my go to makeup location! They always have good sales, and all of my favorite makeup brands are there in one place. Not to mention the actual ulta Brand, which I love and use their foundation daily!
My favorite place to shop for drug store makeup as well as higher end make up at the same time.
Q & A
Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?
What's your experience been like with customer service at Ulta? Good, bad?
Does any other girl get a big sense of excitement and joy as soon as they walk into Ulta? I always leave so happy and I never regret anything I buy!
Never been there. Do they have samples, are they worth it And is it better than sephora?
What's your favorite makeup brand(s) from Ulta?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos