BY ULTA #1 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?457 Answers
  • I have debated about going to Ulta. I have never been in any type...6 Answers
Tracey M.
Carterville, IL
I love going into Ulta to shop. It has such a great variety because it offers not only the high-end cosmetics that I use, but it also has everyday drug store make-up and items such as cotton balls and q-tips. They also carry great hair and fingernail products that I use all of the time.
I'm pretty cheap when it comes to makeup, but I love Ulta because they have good products at affordable prices, and the particular products I always pick up are consistently in stock and I'm always able to find what I need. The customer service is great too - even when lines are long they move people along quickly.
Jennifer P.
My favorite one-stop shop for beauty products! They have it all, From drug store brands to high-end.
Alexandra K.
Bayside, NY
I like that Ulta is a mix between high end makeup and drug store brands. I always find something between the two, and most brands that they carry are good quality. They definitely have both affordable and expensive. I would recommend shopping here.
Paige J.
I love ulta! They have so many products, from high end to drugstore, perfume to makeup, haircare to skincare, everything! I go to ulta all the time, they have so many coupons going on every time, it's just amazing. I totally recommend ulta to anybody and everybody.
Sharonda P.
Morganton, NC
The good thing about ulta is the variety of products they carry. The bad is the cost. I think they are very expensive.
Veronica S.
Hazel Park, MI
Prices are generally fair, they have a really wide selection, and I haven't ever left without what I came for. Down sides: because of such a large selection, it can be overwhelming your first few times in, and staff does not make their presence known...making it hard to ask questions.
monica w.
I love going to Ulta. I mean, you have the expensive name brand side but even if you're on a budget, they have the more affordable side. Not only that, when you make a purchase, you get points to redeem on future purchases. I give Ulta 4 starts because even when the associated aren't helping another customer, some will walk by and not speak our ask if I need help. Also, I have to chase them down to get assistance. Other than that, I love to go here!
Lily T.
Statham, GA
Absolutely my favorite place to buy beauty products! Ulta has the perfect mix of prices. Whether you're looking for a luxury foundation or a dollar mascara, they have it all! I guarantee when you walk in you'll fall in love.
Rachel S.
Vidor, TX
Large variety. Have low end and high end products. Give good discounts with coupons and sales.
Yazemin S.
Arlington , TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?
Jessica H.
The Village, OK
Beauty Junkie Expert
What's your experience been like with customer service at Ulta? Good, bad?
Chelsey C.
Green Bay, WI
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Beauty Junkie Expert
What's your favorite makeup brand(s) from Ulta?
Lynnsay B.