7 Amazing Eco-Friendly Beauty Products
4.66 / 5 based on 23,514 Reviews
Top Questions See all 186 Q&A
- "I love that I can go to the drugstore brand items for things im not to picky about like my foundations and mascaras and lip products but I also love that I can get my high end skin care , blushes, and eye shadow palettes I can spend hours here " in 241 reviews
- "LOVE LOVE LOVE this store, could stay forever and they have a great rewards program where I got the Naked 3 palette for around $20 after using my reward points. " in 93 reviews
- "I will say that's one thing I think ULTA needs to improve on, is to have the employees have more knowledge of the lower end beauty products." in 93 reviews
- "This store has wide range of products, from makeup you would find at the drug store.. to what you would pay good money for." in 90 reviews
- "Loveee this store there is so many makeup brands and products to choose from and they have lots of hair products and nail items too!" in 68 reviews
I love going into Ulta to shop. It has such a great variety because it offers not only the high-end cosmetics that I use, but it also has everyday drug store make-up and items such as cotton balls and q-tips. They also carry great hair and fingernail products that I use all of the time.
I'm pretty cheap when it comes to makeup, but I love Ulta because they have good products at affordable prices, and the particular products I always pick up are consistently in stock and I'm always able to find what I need. The customer service is great too - even when lines are long they move people along quickly.
My favorite one-stop shop for beauty products! They have it all, From drug store brands to high-end.
I like that Ulta is a mix between high end makeup and drug store brands. I always find something between the two, and most brands that they carry are good quality. They definitely have both affordable and expensive. I would recommend shopping here.
I love ulta! They have so many products, from high end to drugstore, perfume to makeup, haircare to skincare, everything! I go to ulta all the time, they have so many coupons going on every time, it's just amazing. I totally recommend ulta to anybody and everybody.
The good thing about ulta is the variety of products they carry. The bad is the cost. I think they are very expensive.
Prices are generally fair, they have a really wide selection, and I haven't ever left without what I came for. Down sides: because of such a large selection, it can be overwhelming your first few times in, and staff does not make their presence known...making it hard to ask questions.
I love going to Ulta. I mean, you have the expensive name brand side but even if you're on a budget, they have the more affordable side. Not only that, when you make a purchase, you get points to redeem on future purchases. I give Ulta 4 starts because even when the associated aren't helping another customer, some will walk by and not speak our ask if I need help. Also, I have to chase them down to get assistance. Other than that, I love to go here!
Absolutely my favorite place to buy beauty products! Ulta has the perfect mix of prices. Whether you're looking for a luxury foundation or a dollar mascara, they have it all! I guarantee when you walk in you'll fall in love.
Large variety. Have low end and high end products. Give good discounts with coupons and sales.
Q & A
Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?
What's your experience been like with customer service at Ulta? Good, bad?
Does any other girl get a big sense of excitement and joy as soon as they walk into Ulta? I always leave so happy and I never regret anything I buy!
What's your favorite makeup brand(s) from Ulta?
Never been there. Do they have samples, are they worth it And is it better than sephora?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos