BY ULTA #2 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?455 Answers
  • I have debated about going to Ulta. I have never been in any type...6 Answers
Isabel O.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I like their coupons that they always have and monthly deals. Almost everything that I need is at Ulta so it makes beauty shopping easy.
diana q.
Brawley, CA
I absolutely love Ulta, it has become my favorite store. They have virtually anything you could want whether it's makeup, hair care...staff is knowledgeable on all things...
Ruby R.
Charlotte , NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
I bought my Benefit porefessional from here and I'm so happy I did because it was a deluxe value size so bigger than their regular size one, more bang for your buck & it applies very nicely and smooths over my texture.
Brenda S.
Weatherford, TX
I have been buying the NYX brand lip suede in every color they have come out with. I love that they have a good variety of NYX brand makeup. Most stores that sell the brand don't offer as big of a selection.
When I first walked in they asked if they could help in anyway shape or form. I was looking for skincare products and they happily directed me to the Peter Thomas Roth section. They were a bit pushy when recommending but I bought it and I don't regret it.
Darian J.
Gardner, KS
Beauty Junkie Expert
Wide selection of products, I like the way the store is set up/sectioned out by brand. GREAT DEALS. They have great coupons and an awesome rewards system that saves me money on essentials! And a free birthday gift on your birthday!
Anaya E.
Ulta is another one of my fave stores. I just love beauty....when I go inside I always come out with more than I went in for. Love it!!!!
Hailey C.
Conroe, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
ulta is the same like sephora, love the store they have more variety it seems and dont have sales people trying to get you to buy something every step you take. and i love the fact they have coupons you can use!
Maria V.
Toms River, NJ
Ulta is great! I feel like it's my second home I'm there so often! The fact that you can find everything for you beauty needs in one place is amazing! Most things are affordable and they have great specials. Their rewards program is also a great perk!
Whitney H.
Florence, AL
Best place for all beauty and hair products. I love Their app!! Convienet for purchasing all my hair care in one place!
Yazemin S.
Arlington , TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?
Jessica H.
The Village, OK
Beauty Junkie Expert
What's your experience been like with customer service at Ulta? Good, bad?
Chelsey C.
Green Bay, WI
Lynnsay B.
Pekin, IN
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Beauty Junkie Expert
What's your favorite makeup brand(s) from Ulta?