7 Amazing Eco-Friendly Beauty Products
4.65 / 5 based on 23,457 Reviews
Top Questions See all 186 Q&A
- "I love that I can go to the drugstore brand items for things im not to picky about like my foundations and mascaras and lip products but I also love that I can get my high end skin care , blushes, and eye shadow palettes I can spend hours here " in 241 reviews
- "LOVE LOVE LOVE this store, could stay forever and they have a great rewards program where I got the Naked 3 palette for around $20 after using my reward points. " in 93 reviews
- "I will say that's one thing I think ULTA needs to improve on, is to have the employees have more knowledge of the lower end beauty products." in 93 reviews
- "This store has wide range of products, from makeup you would find at the drug store.. to what you would pay good money for." in 90 reviews
- "Loveee this store there is so many makeup brands and products to choose from and they have lots of hair products and nail items too!" in 68 reviews
I went into Ulta for the first time after Christmas this year and I loved the customer service. They helped me with finding a product in my budget and made me feel better about what Pregnancy is doing to my skin! Love that store and will be returning.
I do love Ulta, but rarely shop here. The times I have shopped here, I found that the employees were rude & judgmental just because I wasn't wearing makeup that day. However, I do love the fact that Ulta carries high end products & lower end products.
I love ulta so much they provide high brands products to affordable low brand products. Their prices vary. The shopping experience is amazing. They help you find everything you need. There is no need for improvement. I recommend everyone to shop here.
I've only purchased once through the website, so I don't regularly shop here. I've never been inside of an ulta store so I wouldn't know how their service is. I did shopped online and I liked their service. Will definitely purchase through them again.
Just bought the Tarte Empowered foundation and I love it! Light weight for every day but once dry can add more to layer. Only downfall I have is that I need to set very well or I have rub off. But I don't mind too much because I like the weight of it.
Ulta is the less expensive little sister of Sephora - where Sephora overwhelms me, Ulta's spread-out layout makes the shopping experience much more enjoyable. The prices are lower, and the sales associates are much less pushy than they are at Sephora.
AA store that offers both high end products and as well as drug store products being able to get the best of both and mixing and matching as well as having hair products avialable its not just all make up which is really good too, I love going to ulta
The best place to find all possible make up products. Customer service is great and I love that they give coupons and also accepts manufacturer coupons. They also have a great rewards system for frequent shoppers and receive services inside the store.
My number one go to place for makeup , I love every thing about this place and I often find myself here way to much. I often find the staff to be very nice and willing to help wether it be you are looking for something or need help finding your shade.
I really love Ulta. They have a wonderful selection of both drugstore and high-end products. It's my one-stop shop for my makeup and skin products. The staff is always friendly and ready to help. I love that I can get all of my favorites in one place.
Q & A
Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?
What's your experience been like with customer service at Ulta? Good, bad?
Does any other girl get a big sense of excitement and joy as soon as they walk into Ulta? I always leave so happy and I never regret anything I buy!
What's your favorite makeup brand(s) from Ulta?
Never been there. Do they have samples, are they worth it And is it better than sephora?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos