BY ULTA #1 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?457 Answers
  • I have debated about going to Ulta. I have never been in any type...6 Answers
Amanda G.
I went into Ulta for the first time after Christmas this year and I loved the customer service. They helped me with finding a product in my budget and made me feel better about what Pregnancy is doing to my skin! Love that store and will be returning.
Jessica L.
Eagle Lake, TX
I do love Ulta, but rarely shop here. The times I have shopped here, I found that the employees were rude & judgmental just because I wasn't wearing makeup that day. However, I do love the fact that Ulta carries high end products & lower end products.
Emily S.
Bakersfield, CA
I love ulta so much they provide high brands products to affordable low brand products. Their prices vary. The shopping experience is amazing. They help you find everything you need. There is no need for improvement. I recommend everyone to shop here.
Mayra A.
I've only purchased once through the website, so I don't regularly shop here. I've never been inside of an ulta store so I wouldn't know how their service is. I did shopped online and I liked their service. Will definitely purchase through them again.
Jonée K.
Just bought the Tarte Empowered foundation and I love it! Light weight for every day but once dry can add more to layer. Only downfall I have is that I need to set very well or I have rub off. But I don't mind too much because I like the weight of it.
Kayte M.
Tuscaloosa, AL
Ulta is the less expensive little sister of Sephora - where Sephora overwhelms me, Ulta's spread-out layout makes the shopping experience much more enjoyable. The prices are lower, and the sales associates are much less pushy than they are at Sephora.
Osmara I.
AA store that offers both high end products and as well as drug store products being able to get the best of both and mixing and matching as well as having hair products avialable its not just all make up which is really good too, I love going to ulta
Nina K.
Orange, CA
The best place to find all possible make up products. Customer service is great and I love that they give coupons and also accepts manufacturer coupons. They also have a great rewards system for frequent shoppers and receive services inside the store.
Alexis B.
My number one go to place for makeup , I love every thing about this place and I often find myself here way to much. I often find the staff to be very nice and willing to help wether it be you are looking for something or need help finding your shade.
Madeline G.
Austin, TX
I really love Ulta. They have a wonderful selection of both drugstore and high-end products. It's my one-stop shop for my makeup and skin products. The staff is always friendly and ready to help. I love that I can get all of my favorites in one place.
Yazemin S.
Arlington , TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?
Jessica H.
The Village, OK
Beauty Junkie Expert
What's your experience been like with customer service at Ulta? Good, bad?
Chelsey C.
Green Bay, WI
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Beauty Junkie Expert
What's your favorite makeup brand(s) from Ulta?
Lynnsay B.