7 Amazing Eco-Friendly Beauty Products
4.65 / 5 based on 23,445 Reviews
Top Questions See all 186 Q&A
- "I love that I can go to the drugstore brand items for things im not to picky about like my foundations and mascaras and lip products but I also love that I can get my high end skin care , blushes, and eye shadow palettes I can spend hours here " in 241 reviews
- "LOVE LOVE LOVE this store, could stay forever and they have a great rewards program where I got the Naked 3 palette for around $20 after using my reward points. " in 93 reviews
- "I will say that's one thing I think ULTA needs to improve on, is to have the employees have more knowledge of the lower end beauty products." in 93 reviews
- "This store has wide range of products, from makeup you would find at the drug store.. to what you would pay good money for." in 90 reviews
- "Loveee this store there is so many makeup brands and products to choose from and they have lots of hair products and nail items too!" in 68 reviews
I honestly love Ulta but the one in my location is simply not good. The staff has no idea what their doing and always forget to give samples with promotional items. Also, things are ALWAYS out of stock. And when asked about things that are launching soon thsts seen on social media, they've never heard of and act like your mistaken. Other locations are wonderful.
I love shopping at Ulta. Favorite products are Tart, Two Faced, and Bare Minerals. Although some can be pricey they are worth every penny. I also really like that you are able to try on products before purchasing them. Their employees are very helpful and have knowledge of the products. The employees are always willing to take you directly to the product you are looking for and not just give you a general direction to look. Even in the very busy Holiday time this was true. So helpful!
Love this store always my go to love how they carry so many different brands not just makeup
Great selection of drug store and mid-end products. Most stores get you in and out of the line quickly and courteously
Ulta! Ulta! Ulta! What's not to love!!!!! You simply just find any beauty product you need! From makeup to hair anything. Very comfortable and enjoyable when you shop here. You definitely don't wanna miss out!
My favorite store of all time just feel like everything is there when you need it and all sorts of brands and not only makeup but hair too!
I love Ulta! It practically everywhere and they have so many options to choose from! Their quality is excellent. It can be affordable and it can be expensive depending what you buy. My favorite purchase(s) is everything! I do recommend shopping there!
I love browsing the aisles of Ulta and looking at all of great products in their store. I love that fro most of the products have a tester product out for most of the products. The only thing that I don't like about Ulta is that most of their products are so dang expensive! However, I will say that all of their products are such good quality that it makes it seem like it's worth the price. The Ulta brand of products is really a great quality and it's really very inexpensive. I would definitely recommend this place to anyone who has the money for the products.
I am so happy that we now have an ukta only 60 miles away. I am from a rural area and feel like ulta helped bring beauty to my door. I love to go in there and explore new products. I really enjoy the fact that I can get high end as well as drug store items, and hair care all in one place! the staff is very helpful.
One of my favorite stores. Last product i bought was the anastasia brow pomade is the best has a good quality.
Q & A
Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?
What's your experience been like with customer service at Ulta? Good, bad?
Does any other girl get a big sense of excitement and joy as soon as they walk into Ulta? I always leave so happy and I never regret anything I buy!
What's your favorite makeup brand(s) from Ulta?
Never been there. Do they have samples, are they worth it And is it better than sephora?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos