7 Amazing Eco-Friendly Beauty Products
4.66 / 5 based on 23,498 Reviews
Top Questions See all 186 Q&A
- "I love that I can go to the drugstore brand items for things im not to picky about like my foundations and mascaras and lip products but I also love that I can get my high end skin care , blushes, and eye shadow palettes I can spend hours here " in 241 reviews
- "LOVE LOVE LOVE this store, could stay forever and they have a great rewards program where I got the Naked 3 palette for around $20 after using my reward points. " in 93 reviews
- "I will say that's one thing I think ULTA needs to improve on, is to have the employees have more knowledge of the lower end beauty products." in 93 reviews
- "This store has wide range of products, from makeup you would find at the drug store.. to what you would pay good money for." in 90 reviews
- "Loveee this store there is so many makeup brands and products to choose from and they have lots of hair products and nail items too!" in 68 reviews
Every Hair product I own I've bought at Ulta! I use the sexy hair hairspray and mouse and they are the best. It has never given me a reason to want to try any other hairspray or mouse.
Ulta is an excellent place to shop for beauty products. Theit selection and quality of products have been awesome. I love their online store, fast shipping delivered right to my door. I shop her frequently. Highly recommend Ulta.
I love Ulta it's always so helpful I was just in there last night n bought the too faced sweet peach palette I am a platinum member at Ulta and I love love there store
I always love going here to find great hair and beauty products! I like it better than other competitors like seahora because the selection of products is always much wider.
Ulta has all the drugstore buys that are sold out in drugstores. La girl, revolution, you name it they have it
I use the green coverage stick from Palladio and it applies smoothly and better than Nyx liquid corrector.
I've gotten the Tarte parque princess pallet and I loved it. I still use it all the time. Perfect quality and the help at ULTA was great.
I recently bought the sweet peach palette. I sometimes seem to find things I'm looking for there first when it comes to certain brands. Also I love the ultimate rewards points.
ULTA always has what I am looking for. From drugstore products to high end products, I can always find something for my specific needs. When I was looking for a new, higher end foundation, I went into the store and someone color matched me to my new favorite foundation from Clinique.
Ulta is good because you get 3$ off 15 purchase and they sell high end and drug store makeup. I just wish they would accumulate points for free stuff. It's affordable I wish they would have more testers out
Q & A
Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?
What's your experience been like with customer service at Ulta? Good, bad?
Does any other girl get a big sense of excitement and joy as soon as they walk into Ulta? I always leave so happy and I never regret anything I buy!
What's your favorite makeup brand(s) from Ulta?
Never been there. Do they have samples, are they worth it And is it better than sephora?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos