7 Amazing Eco-Friendly Beauty Products
4.65 / 5 based on 23,413 Reviews
Top Questions See all 195 Q&A
- "I love that I can go to the drugstore brand items for things im not to picky about like my foundations and mascaras and lip products but I also love that I can get my high end skin care , blushes, and eye shadow palettes I can spend hours here " in 241 reviews
- "LOVE LOVE LOVE this store, could stay forever and they have a great rewards program where I got the Naked 3 palette for around $20 after using my reward points. " in 93 reviews
- "I will say that's one thing I think ULTA needs to improve on, is to have the employees have more knowledge of the lower end beauty products." in 93 reviews
- "This store has wide range of products, from makeup you would find at the drug store.. to what you would pay good money for." in 90 reviews
- "Loveee this store there is so many makeup brands and products to choose from and they have lots of hair products and nail items too!" in 68 reviews
Love ulta great employees everyone so nice and helpful with helping me find what i need when i come to makeup great prices and great products one of my favorite store love ulta brands also..
Great store! Love all the products that they have and very high quality too which totally makes the money worth it!
This place is amazing. They have everything you need. There is a salon and brow bar available as well. There are products from drugstore brands to high end. I love the rewards program and love shopping here.
Love that this store carries the foundation that I currently use! Couldn't find it anywhere else(except online) and it was priced fairly.
I love Ulta! It's pretty much a one-stop shop for all my beauty needs, and I love that they sell brands like CoverGirl and Garner, in addition to the more premium, fancier brands. I also love their Ulta branded line of cosmetics, especially the eyeshadows.
Great selection! Prices are reasonable. Store is welcoming. Enjoy visiting our nearby store just wish there was one closer to my town.
I absolutely love ulta. Their prices are great and their rewards program is awesome. You receive 1 point per $1. And the points double for your entire birthday month. You'll also receive a coupon for a free gift on your birthday. This year I received a free Urbam Decay eyeshadow! Great right!? You can also redeem your points for cash points towards future purchases.
Heaven! My favorite place to make my dreams come true. Everything I want is at Ulta. Love this place !
Nice clean store with everything type of makeup you could think of. It nice because items vary from low to high in regards to price. Very clean and well organized store. I did feel like styling tools were way over priced.
I love ulta but I find it to be hard not only to get help in the stores but to find things in the store. I would shop at their completing store first because if that. What I do like is the coupons and Birthday perks
Q & A
Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?
What's your experience been like with customer service at Ulta? Good, bad?
Does any other girl get a big sense of excitement and joy as soon as they walk into Ulta? I always leave so happy and I never regret anything I buy!
What's your favorite makeup brand(s) from Ulta?
Never been there. Do they have samples, are they worth it And is it better than sephora?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos