7 Amazing Eco-Friendly Beauty Products
4.65 / 5 based on 23,394 Reviews
Top Questions See all 195 Q&A
- "I love that I can go to the drugstore brand items for things im not to picky about like my foundations and mascaras and lip products but I also love that I can get my high end skin care , blushes, and eye shadow palettes I can spend hours here " in 241 reviews
- "LOVE LOVE LOVE this store, could stay forever and they have a great rewards program where I got the Naked 3 palette for around $20 after using my reward points. " in 93 reviews
- "I will say that's one thing I think ULTA needs to improve on, is to have the employees have more knowledge of the lower end beauty products." in 93 reviews
- "This store has wide range of products, from makeup you would find at the drug store.. to what you would pay good money for." in 90 reviews
- "Loveee this store there is so many makeup brands and products to choose from and they have lots of hair products and nail items too!" in 68 reviews
Heaven! My favorite place to make my dreams come true. Everything I want is at Ulta. Love this place !
I've used their hair products and I'm in love they are affordable and feels great. I will defenitely will buy these products again and will recommend these to my friends
I love ulta but I find it to be hard not only to get help in the stores but to find things in the store. I would shop at their completing store first because if that. What I do like is the coupons and Birthday perks
I am not a fan of the Beauty Blender foundation applicator sponge. I find I have more control with a stippling brush or my fingers. Quality was good, but product not for me
I have been impressed with Ulta - I recently discovered this store, and am loving it. I like the combination of drug store and high end - I can always find something when I stop in. Have recommended them to others and they have also been happy.
Ulta is great because not only does it carry high end brands but many drug store brands as well! I also really love their salon. Most are very accommodating to certain requests so that's really awesome.
I love this store ,I can find affordable brands or more luxury brands and they usually have good sales and promotions
Ulta is my Disneyland. I can get both my mid range and drugstore cosmetics all in one place. I love the rewards system and the sales they run so often!
Selection is not as expansive as Sephora, but the prices are much more agreeable. I mainly go here for the pore strips.
Bought the too faced sweet peach palette... and I'm in total love! It smells amazing and great quality! Definitely worth the money
Q & A
Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?
What's your experience been like with customer service at Ulta? Good, bad?
Does any other girl get a big sense of excitement and joy as soon as they walk into Ulta? I always leave so happy and I never regret anything I buy!
What's your favorite makeup brand(s) from Ulta?
Never been there. Do they have samples, are they worth it And is it better than sephora?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos