BY ULTA #1 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?456 Answers
  • I have debated about going to Ulta. I have never been in any type...6 Answers
Krista L.
Lincoln, NE
I found my new favorite face powder here!! Ulta brand products are always high quality and this powder is no exception. I especially appreciated how their employees were easy to find and ready and willing to help out!
Amy W.
Williamsburg, VA
I love this store!! You can go here for everything you need. It ranges from high end products to drug store products. The service is great and everybody is so helpful! I would recommend shopping here to anybody who likes makeup!
Donna C.
Geneva, OH
Ulta is an excellent place to shop for beauty products. Theit selection and quality of products have been awesome. I love their online store, fast shipping delivered right to my door. I shop her frequently. Highly recommend Ulta.
Caitlin M.
Cuba, MO
Love ulta! Especially for Clinique products and hair products! I can only get my hair stuff in store (Paul Mitchell's) instead of online which is a little frustrating but it is worth it. They have major sales, nice reward system and very affordable products! Definitely will continue to shop here!
Charlotte Q.
Lansdale, PA
I always love going here to find great hair and beauty products! I like it better than other competitors like seahora because the selection of products is always much wider.
Michelle P.
I love this stores because you find since cheap products to expensive product! And they have a section to men!

Isn't like sephora that you only find "fancy" brands. Ypu can find here everything. And the people treat you well, you feel very comfortable in the store.
Angela B.
Sicklerville, NJ
I use the green coverage stick from Palladio and it applies smoothly and better than Nyx liquid corrector.
Lacy P.
Amarillo, TX
Ulta is a great store!! I love that they carry both drugstore and higher end makeup. I also love that they have all things beauty so it's a one stop shop!
Zuri A.
I recently bought the sweet peach palette. I sometimes seem to find things I'm looking for there first when it comes to certain brands. Also I love the ultimate rewards points.
Shannon J.
Grand Rapids, MI
I love Ulta! I love their points system so that I feel like I am going to gain something through my loyalty. If you pay attention to their emails, you can frequantly get great deals and earn even more points with your money. I get my hair done there as well ad feel like it's a great value. I just wish that they carried some more brands.
Yazemin S.
Arlington , TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?
Jessica H.
The Village, OK
Beauty Junkie Expert
What's your experience been like with customer service at Ulta? Good, bad?
Chelsey C.
Green Bay, WI
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Beauty Junkie Expert
What's your favorite makeup brand(s) from Ulta?
Lynnsay B.