7 Amazing Eco-Friendly Beauty Products
4.66 / 5 based on 23,498 Reviews
Top Questions See all 186 Q&A
- "I love that I can go to the drugstore brand items for things im not to picky about like my foundations and mascaras and lip products but I also love that I can get my high end skin care , blushes, and eye shadow palettes I can spend hours here " in 241 reviews
- "LOVE LOVE LOVE this store, could stay forever and they have a great rewards program where I got the Naked 3 palette for around $20 after using my reward points. " in 93 reviews
- "I will say that's one thing I think ULTA needs to improve on, is to have the employees have more knowledge of the lower end beauty products." in 93 reviews
- "This store has wide range of products, from makeup you would find at the drug store.. to what you would pay good money for." in 90 reviews
- "Loveee this store there is so many makeup brands and products to choose from and they have lots of hair products and nail items too!" in 68 reviews
Ulta is love . I never had any bad experience over there . Customer service is also good .
Ulta is a great place to shop. They have convenient locations everywhere in my town. I can run in almost anytime anywhere to re- up on any of my favorite beauty products. I love that they always have the new hair products and tools for any hair type. I will definitely be a lifelong consumer.
I typically can get products that are sold at ulta at a cheaper price somewhere else but it involves alot of searching. I do like their rewards program and wish they offered better deals. It is also nice that they always send out coupons and you can get a good deal if you combine offers and discounts
Best place to go for allllyoure beauty anf hair needs!!!! U can find literally anything you're looking for , drugstore and alll!!! Definitely recommend this store!
Always a hit or miss in store. Definitely recommend online shopping. I am a platinum member and I find myself more often than not being ignored in store. But customer service online is always great and willing to help!
Love the workers always friendly and willing to help. Has tons of brands from high end to affordable.
The maybelline Better Skin Foundation is the best drugstore foundation I have ever used!! This foundation leans more on the matte side but it isn't as matte as the Fit Me foundation with I find super drying on my face. It is just right. If you have an oily t zone and the rest of your skin is normal to dry this is perfect. It can be built up to full coverage and works beautifully with other products. It does have more of an olive undertone but is barely noticeable once I've applied all of my makeup.
Redken so soft shampoo and conditioner is amazing and has saved my hair from breaking and feeling like straw.
love this store always has everything your would need for beauty supplies. Also enjoys the coupons they send out to your house.
Ulta has sooo many options for all things beauty. Which is great, but i tend to get lost in there and it's sometimes difficult to get help when i need it. I'll go in when they are having a good sale.
Q & A
Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?
What's your experience been like with customer service at Ulta? Good, bad?
Does any other girl get a big sense of excitement and joy as soon as they walk into Ulta? I always leave so happy and I never regret anything I buy!
What's your favorite makeup brand(s) from Ulta?
Never been there. Do they have samples, are they worth it And is it better than sephora?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos