BY ULTA #1 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• I have debated about going to Ulta. I have never been in any type...6 Answers
Amanda M.
Granbury, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
I've never been there, but I've shopped online. They have the high end makeup that most people look for. They have other products besides makeup too! I think they have amazing sales and they definitely have the makeup and brushes I'm always searching for in stores that you can't get at places like Walmart and regular department stores
Ella M.
Franklin MA
I absolutely have love ultra ! It is my favorite place to find makeup and bath products! I love using all natural products and they can sometimes be hard to find but you can find them herūüėäthey have a variety of products including drugstore. Overall , I absolutely love this store and it is my go to for makeup and bath products! Bye :)
Lauren C.
Salem, MA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I prefer Ulta over Sephora. The variety is better since you have both high end and drug store brands there. I love that I can go to one store for everything. The staff is always excited to help out and are honest with me, which is awesome considering I'm new to make up. They give me a lot of advice, even if it's not going to bring them business.
Georgia A.
Hollywood, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Ulta is an amazing beauty store! Always weekly coupon discounts, freebies with purchases, and also some samples thrown in. They offer higher end makeup and also some lower name brands, which makes them an amazing place to shop at. I am a college student on a budget, but with their constant deals I have got a lot of great beauty products at a fraction of what you would pay elsewhere.
I also just made Platinum status with their customer rewards program!
Sam J.
I love this store. They always have everything I am looking for and they always have an amazing deal. Usually you can get a great tote for spending a little money on a certain brand, plus the carry NYX cosmetics which is my favorite. I would definitely become a member since they give you great deals, rewards points, and a free gift on your birthday.
Courtney A.
Carrollton, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love looking around the store and discovering new products. Who doesn't love playing with make up a bit? I wish the store was a little more organized though. I realize customers are the ones messing things up but I feel like they should fix things a few times a day so the shopping experience is the best it can be for all the customers.
Tiffany S.
This is probably my all time favorite beauty supply store. They have highend products and drugstore in one place, they sell shampoos and conditioners, hair dyes. So many things to shop for! I love that you can test out products, and the staff is so helpful with makeing you feel comfortable in choosing what is best for skin care. Love this place, would recommend to anyone. Also love their point system as well earning points to have cash to spend in the store.
Sequoia P.
Bakersfield, CA
Ulta is my favorite store to buy makeup at. The benefits of Ulta is that it has both drugstore and mid-range brands. Ulta also has a great reward system since you can redeem points for money off your next purchase They also have a good amount of sales each year. If you are looking for makeup, skin care, or hair products, I recommend checking out Ulta!
Oriana R.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I LOVE Ulta, there you can find so many products of different brands and they have really good prices. I always find very good sales in there.
They have from drug stores brands to high gamma cosmetics. You can find anything that you looking for in Ulta.
I can spent hours looking for cosmetics in there.
I completely recommend it.
Five stars to Ulta.
Amanda K.
Locust Grove, GA
Ulta is my go to store. We have one in East Cobb, Marietta about 7 minutes from my home. Ulta is my favorite beauty store. Hands down. The staff is knowledgable. Prices are great. They actually have my favorite brand of body lotion at the cheapest price here. It is always a pleasant shopping experience when I am at Ulta. 10/10 would recommend. I am a customer for life!
Yazemin S.
Arlington , TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?
Jessica H.
The Village, OK
Beauty Junkie Expert
What's your experience been like with customer service at Ulta? Good, bad?
Chelsey C.
Green Bay, WI
Lynnsay B.
Pekin, IN
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Beauty Junkie Expert
What's your favorite makeup brand(s) from Ulta?