BY ULTA #1 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?457 Answers
  • I have debated about going to Ulta. I have never been in any type...6 Answers
Alexis P.
West Jordan, UT
Redken so soft shampoo and conditioner is amazing and has saved my hair from breaking and feeling like straw.
Jasmine L.
Customer service is to be desired. Either they follow you around like you're going to steal something or ignore you completely the Ulta stores need to get their stuff together. I shop online because of this.
jordan t.
chattanooga, TN
Ulta has sooo many options for all things beauty. Which is great, but i tend to get lost in there and it's sometimes difficult to get help when i need it. I'll go in when they are having a good sale.
Cindy K.
Ulta is where you can find all of your beauty needs in one spot. The sales people are helpful and courteous. The store is neat and clean. You can always find specials for some of your favorite beauty items. No need to go anywhere besides Ulta for your beauty and skin care needs !!
Jocelyne D.
Whittier, CA
I love Ulta Beauty. Their service (well to the stores I've been to. I'm not sure about others) is fantastic as the employees were friendly and helpful. The beauty products are affordable and especially a beginner like myself, can start their own beginner kit. I definitely recommend Ulta Beauty.
Brittni C.
Youngstown, OH
Snagged DKNY Be Delicious perfume here, when it was out everywhere! I love the scent and the fact that the employees were more than helpful in helping me find a powdered co tour palette, NYX - which I use everyday and love. Not only that, I left with. Vera Wang tote. The always have add ons to their customers and it makes my business feel appreciated.
Mary Louise V.
Spartanburg, SC
I love Ulta.

great customer service, easy returns, and plenty of ways to save money including the 21 days of beauty semi-annual event.
nadia r.
Orlando, FL
Mario badescu all time favorite product from Ulta, love the diversity when it comes to the products they offer as well as the many deals that they have.
Ashley B.
Windermere, FL
It's the only place I can find No7 brand eyebrow pencil in my shade without having to order it online. I love that this store carries a large variety of products but also products in a variety of price ranges. They carry the affordable products but also high end ones too!
Alexa B.
Lothian, MD
I like the selection that Ulta offers, however the customer service was under par and the prices were higher than I would pay if I went to another store. It's the same product people, I am not paying more for something that I can get somewhere else for 30% less. :(
Yazemin S.
Arlington , TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?
Jessica H.
The Village, OK
Beauty Junkie Expert
What's your experience been like with customer service at Ulta? Good, bad?
Chelsey C.
Green Bay, WI
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Beauty Junkie Expert
What's your favorite makeup brand(s) from Ulta?
Lynnsay B.