7 Amazing Eco-Friendly Beauty Products
4.65 / 5 based on 23,376 Reviews
Top Questions See all 195 Q&A
- "I love that I can go to the drugstore brand items for things im not to picky about like my foundations and mascaras and lip products but I also love that I can get my high end skin care , blushes, and eye shadow palettes I can spend hours here " in 241 reviews
- "LOVE LOVE LOVE this store, could stay forever and they have a great rewards program where I got the Naked 3 palette for around $20 after using my reward points. " in 93 reviews
- "I will say that's one thing I think ULTA needs to improve on, is to have the employees have more knowledge of the lower end beauty products." in 93 reviews
- "This store has wide range of products, from makeup you would find at the drug store.. to what you would pay good money for." in 90 reviews
- "Loveee this store there is so many makeup brands and products to choose from and they have lots of hair products and nail items too!" in 68 reviews
I have used ulta and I did like their service and they have every makeup brand for a good price.
Ulta has anything and everything you'll ever need in beauty supplies. The staff is knowledgeable and helpful in helping you make choices.
I've only been in Ulta a few times. I think it's a preppy, uppity store and it's not the kind I like to shop at. I feel like I'm being judged for being in there every time I go.
I love ulta. They have really good sales all the time. I have to shop online though because the closest one to me is like an hour away :(
Ulta has a wide variety of hair, bath and beauty products. Whereas some stores may feel catered to the fashionista who makes a living off of makeup tutorials, Ulta's atmosphere feels welcoming to every kind of girl with products at every price point.
Favorite store. Always have sales going on, even on premiere products (unlike Sephora). I'm usually there buying NYX because they have the widest selection in-store that I know of
I went into Ulta to gibd a bath bomb but was suprised by their lack of selection. I settled on an ulta brand bubble bath but i left me feeling ouly and the smell was way to concentrated.
I primarily use ulta as my source for new makeup and hair products! The consultants are always extremely helpful, and provide a good source of information of products.
My favorite store! I could live there if they let me. They sale all my favorite brands and colors.
I love the variety of products it has from drugstore to high end, it's really convinient to get all my favorite makeup in just one store
Q & A
Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?
What's your experience been like with customer service at Ulta? Good, bad?
Does any other girl get a big sense of excitement and joy as soon as they walk into Ulta? I always leave so happy and I never regret anything I buy!
What's your favorite makeup brand(s) from Ulta?
Never been there. Do they have samples, are they worth it And is it better than sephora?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos