7 Amazing Eco-Friendly Beauty Products
4.65 / 5 based on 23,370 Reviews
Top Questions See all 195 Q&A
- "I love that I can go to the drugstore brand items for things im not to picky about like my foundations and mascaras and lip products but I also love that I can get my high end skin care , blushes, and eye shadow palettes I can spend hours here " in 241 reviews
- "LOVE LOVE LOVE this store, could stay forever and they have a great rewards program where I got the Naked 3 palette for around $20 after using my reward points. " in 93 reviews
- "I will say that's one thing I think ULTA needs to improve on, is to have the employees have more knowledge of the lower end beauty products." in 93 reviews
- "This store has wide range of products, from makeup you would find at the drug store.. to what you would pay good money for." in 90 reviews
- "Loveee this store there is so many makeup brands and products to choose from and they have lots of hair products and nail items too!" in 68 reviews
I LOVE ULTA. I go to the one near me at least once a week just to look around. There's fun swatches and such for high end and drug store makeup!! The ladies there are all sweet and helpful. And they'll give you awesome tips
Great selection. I love how you can get your high end and drug store favorites all in on place!
Absolutely love this store. Had high end products and drugstore. Great for anyone buying makeup.
I've only been in the store to look for an item but everything there was reasonably priced and the staff was friendly
The makeup mega store!!! They have seriously everything!! I've never gone in looking for something and not found it!! The staff is usually pretty knowledgeable about where things are or helping you find products that do a specific thing if you aren't sure which brand to go with
Live live this store. Always have a great selection with even better prices. Have really good sales and never been dissatisfied.
Their concealer literally hides you under eyes dark circles it's my holly grill
Absolutely love ulta! I've been a platinum member for years. The workers are so sweet and helpful. I get basically all my makeup products from here:)
I love Ulta. I love their sales and everything about it. Their online website and app are super easy to use! I shop here quite a bit and it is more affordable than Sephora, but a little more expensive than a drugstore and their makeup. I do recommend it!
I love Ulta! I really like that they have their exclusive products for prestige brands. My favorite would be tarte's h20 foundation exclusive to ulta. I bought three to stock up since it was limited! they are willing to help but their return policy isnt very good as well as the lack of samples before purchasing items.
Q & A
Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?
What's your experience been like with customer service at Ulta? Good, bad?
Does any other girl get a big sense of excitement and joy as soon as they walk into Ulta? I always leave so happy and I never regret anything I buy!
What's your favorite makeup brand(s) from Ulta?
Never been there. Do they have samples, are they worth it And is it better than sephora?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos