BY ULTA #2 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?455 Answers
  • I have debated about going to Ulta. I have never been in any type...6 Answers
Rachael P.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I like Ulta because their stores are huge and they carry not only high end brands but also drug store brands. So convenient, one stop shopping. I also like their rewards program and the fact that they seem to have deals going on all of them time.
Tana P.
Marrero, LA
My favorite store of all time just feel like everything is there when you need it and all sorts of brands and not only makeup but hair too!
Catherine J.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love Ulta but because it's not too close I usually end up ordering on their website. They always have great offers and cute gift sets which make perfect gifts for family and friends.
Melia W.
I love browsing the aisles of Ulta and looking at all of great products in their store. I love that fro most of the products have a tester product out for most of the products. The only thing that I don't like about Ulta is that most of their products are so dang expensive! However, I will say that all of their products are such good quality that it makes it seem like it's worth the price. The Ulta brand of products is really a great quality and it's really very inexpensive. I would definitely recommend this place to anyone who has the money for the products.
Lucia G.
Pasadena, TX
Me fascina, siempre encuentro todo lo que busco a la hora de comprar algún maquillaje, gracias a su excelen calidad de productos y marca por lo que a mi parecer estoy realmente encantada con todo lo que le brindan a su clientela.
Nahj B.
One of my favorite stores. Last product i bought was the anastasia brow pomade is the best has a good quality.
Kayla B.
Springfield, MO
I love Ulta!!! They have all the makeup brands I have and more! And I love the prices! Make up galore!!
Taylor C.
If I want Tarte this where I go. They carry more of it than sephora, at least the one near me does and it is also home to my favorite makeup brushes. The IT cosmetic brushes, the velvet luxe series.
Alysia C.
Richardson, TX
Love this store! My bank account does not. I love their service in store and always are there to help me look for things and recommend products. I love that they carry high end makeup, drugstore makeup and haircare. Will continue to shop there to keep up my platinum status.
Christy R.
I buy the majority of my beauty products at ulta they have a huge selection of everything you could possibly need
Yazemin S.
Arlington , TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?
Jessica H.
The Village, OK
Beauty Junkie Expert
What's your experience been like with customer service at Ulta? Good, bad?
Chelsey C.
Green Bay, WI
Lynnsay B.
Pekin, IN
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Beauty Junkie Expert
What's your favorite makeup brand(s) from Ulta?