7 Amazing Eco-Friendly Beauty Products
4.65 / 5 based on 23,440 Reviews
Top Questions See all 186 Q&A
- "I love that I can go to the drugstore brand items for things im not to picky about like my foundations and mascaras and lip products but I also love that I can get my high end skin care , blushes, and eye shadow palettes I can spend hours here " in 241 reviews
- "LOVE LOVE LOVE this store, could stay forever and they have a great rewards program where I got the Naked 3 palette for around $20 after using my reward points. " in 93 reviews
- "I will say that's one thing I think ULTA needs to improve on, is to have the employees have more knowledge of the lower end beauty products." in 93 reviews
- "This store has wide range of products, from makeup you would find at the drug store.. to what you would pay good money for." in 90 reviews
- "Loveee this store there is so many makeup brands and products to choose from and they have lots of hair products and nail items too!" in 68 reviews
Love Ulta! Its a great mix of drugstore and high end makeup, making sure you will always find what you need without breaking the bank like Sephora. You can buy multiple items and easily stay under $100, and still get awesome products.
love the rewards, coupons, sales and credit card. amazing product variety esp of the drug store brands too. and free shipping on $50, what more can you ask for.
I got the two face foundation from alto it works really well and I found it in the right skin color
I love ultra the employees are always so wonderful I love the products they sell I'll be hated for this. If I like ultra stores so much better than sephora
Ulta is my go-to Beauty store. I love their rewards program, sales, and coupons. There is one close to my college which is good for me but bad for my wallet. I'll definitely continue to shop at my local ulta! I've ordered online as well, and I've been very pleased!
One stop shop for beauty even if your on a budget! They have drugstore and high end choices. I can never walk in there without buying something! They also have great gift sets for everyone and for every holiday or birthday!
Philosophy shower gel in Lemon Angel Food Cake was disappointing. Compared to other Philosophy products, the scent was artificial and didn't stay on my skin after my shower (which, given the scent, was probably a good thing). Would not purchase again.
It's like the Kroger of makeup stores. They have very good products there much like sephora, but not as much. They do offer more drugstore brands such as NYX, Revlon, etc but the higher end products prices do not differ as if they were at sephora.
Love this store. So many great things from make up to face wash to hair products. Love the idea that you can not only get hi-end make up brands but also the store brands such as cover girl nyx and so on. My favorite make up go to store
I'm new to Ulta. I did have an issue with one of their associates. I called to complain to cooperate and someone was supposed to get back to me. That was in November. It's January and I still haven't heard from them.
Q & A
Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?
What's your experience been like with customer service at Ulta? Good, bad?
Does any other girl get a big sense of excitement and joy as soon as they walk into Ulta? I always leave so happy and I never regret anything I buy!
What's your favorite makeup brand(s) from Ulta?
Never been there. Do they have samples, are they worth it And is it better than sephora?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos