7 Amazing Eco-Friendly Beauty Products
4.65 / 5 based on 23,409 Reviews
Top Questions See all 195 Q&A
- "I love that I can go to the drugstore brand items for things im not to picky about like my foundations and mascaras and lip products but I also love that I can get my high end skin care , blushes, and eye shadow palettes I can spend hours here " in 241 reviews
- "LOVE LOVE LOVE this store, could stay forever and they have a great rewards program where I got the Naked 3 palette for around $20 after using my reward points. " in 93 reviews
- "I will say that's one thing I think ULTA needs to improve on, is to have the employees have more knowledge of the lower end beauty products." in 93 reviews
- "This store has wide range of products, from makeup you would find at the drug store.. to what you would pay good money for." in 90 reviews
- "Loveee this store there is so many makeup brands and products to choose from and they have lots of hair products and nail items too!" in 68 reviews
I got my urban decay naked 2 pallet there. It's like Sephora but cheape! Most wider range of brand as well.
Best place to go for allllyoure beauty anf hair needs!!!! U can find literally anything you're looking for , drugstore and alll!!! Definitely recommend this store!
I love the variety and they always have deals! I can sometimes get mascara for $10 that retails $25!
Love the workers always friendly and willing to help. Has tons of brands from high end to affordable.
So easy to get in and out for whatever you need! Very organized, I frequently visit here. So local, and very friendly staff.
Redken so soft shampoo and conditioner is amazing and has saved my hair from breaking and feeling like straw.
I absolutely love Ulta. Their products are great and so is the service. They have such a big variety of products and price ranges. There's literally something for everyone there! Definitely the only place I go to for my makeup needs
Ulta is close to my home which makes it my go to. They are helpful when they aren't busy and the salon always does a great job. Quite pricey, even for the minimal drug store brands. They also are out of stock quite often but are always willing to help.
I love Ulta! I like that I'm able to try things in store which makes it super convinient. I also like that they carry drugstore products, their points system and they always have sales!
I love Ulta Beauty. Their service (well to the stores I've been to. I'm not sure about others) is fantastic as the employees were friendly and helpful. The beauty products are affordable and especially a beginner like myself, can start their own beginner kit. I definitely recommend Ulta Beauty.
Q & A
Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?
What's your experience been like with customer service at Ulta? Good, bad?
Does any other girl get a big sense of excitement and joy as soon as they walk into Ulta? I always leave so happy and I never regret anything I buy!
What's your favorite makeup brand(s) from Ulta?
Never been there. Do they have samples, are they worth it And is it better than sephora?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos