7 Amazing Eco-Friendly Beauty Products
4.65 / 5 based on 23,408 Reviews
Top Questions See all 195 Q&A
- "I love that I can go to the drugstore brand items for things im not to picky about like my foundations and mascaras and lip products but I also love that I can get my high end skin care , blushes, and eye shadow palettes I can spend hours here " in 241 reviews
- "LOVE LOVE LOVE this store, could stay forever and they have a great rewards program where I got the Naked 3 palette for around $20 after using my reward points. " in 93 reviews
- "I will say that's one thing I think ULTA needs to improve on, is to have the employees have more knowledge of the lower end beauty products." in 93 reviews
- "This store has wide range of products, from makeup you would find at the drug store.. to what you would pay good money for." in 90 reviews
- "Loveee this store there is so many makeup brands and products to choose from and they have lots of hair products and nail items too!" in 68 reviews
My favorite store. I prefer them over Sephora. Ulta has every thing from makeup, to tools, to shampoo. It's a one stop shop for every thing beauty.
Love it! Employees have been helpful. I like all of the variety in their stores and online. Their rewards is a good system.
I believe they have truly become a great competitor and rival for Sephora. They have changed their rewards club and have great sales on high end beauty products. I find their sales to be much more enticing than Sephora sales. I got a urbane decay full size lipstick for free and didn't even know I could get it free. Seriously, they are killing it.
This store has everything! I recently went in Ulta for the first time and I'm not sure what I was waiting for lol. The prices were cheaper than I expected and similar to drug store prices on many items.
Awesome price! it works incredibly well and feels great on skin. I had no negative effects on my sensitive skin. Especially great for the price when you
I Love GOING To Ulta. The costumer service is great and they are always so knowledgeable. I love the prices and discounts they offer.
90% of my makeup purchases have been from ULTA. They have every name brand you can think of and almost always is in stock. They also sometimes offer coupons and discounts on top brand makeup. The sales people there are always polite and very informative on any product you may be interested in.
Seriously have an Ulta addiction! They have EVERYTHING! The ladies are always super friendly, knowledgeable, and love to pass out gwp!
LOVE Ulta. I was there this afternoon. Staff are plentiful and ALWAYS there to answer any questions about any beauty product. I have utilized the benefit brow bar as well and I've loved the results time after time again!
I got my urban decay naked 2 pallet there. It's like Sephora but cheape! Most wider range of brand as well.
Q & A
Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?
What's your experience been like with customer service at Ulta? Good, bad?
Does any other girl get a big sense of excitement and joy as soon as they walk into Ulta? I always leave so happy and I never regret anything I buy!
What's your favorite makeup brand(s) from Ulta?
Never been there. Do they have samples, are they worth it And is it better than sephora?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos