7 Amazing Eco-Friendly Beauty Products
4.65 / 5 based on 23,343 Reviews
Top Questions See all 195 Q&A
- "I love that I can go to the drugstore brand items for things im not to picky about like my foundations and mascaras and lip products but I also love that I can get my high end skin care , blushes, and eye shadow palettes I can spend hours here " in 241 reviews
- "LOVE LOVE LOVE this store, could stay forever and they have a great rewards program where I got the Naked 3 palette for around $20 after using my reward points. " in 93 reviews
- "I will say that's one thing I think ULTA needs to improve on, is to have the employees have more knowledge of the lower end beauty products." in 93 reviews
- "This store has wide range of products, from makeup you would find at the drug store.. to what you would pay good money for." in 90 reviews
- "Loveee this store there is so many makeup brands and products to choose from and they have lots of hair products and nail items too!" in 68 reviews
By far my favorite place for all things make up and haircare. I love the variety of brands they carry and the prices are great, plus they have excellent coupons and an amazing rewards program! Ulta has quickly taken over as my go to for anything beauty
I love Ulta. The associates are always kind and helpful and they have such a variety of brands, rather than just high end like Sephora. The stores are always clean and neat. I love their rewards program as well as it has saved me money plenty of times.
Ulta is my go to store for make-up. I like the exclusive packages that are put together just for this store. It is easy to find what you are looking for and the workers are very helpful and informative when asking for advice. I will definitely be back!
I love that Ulta has a little bit of everything. I love being able to bounce back and forth between high-end and drug store brands, and that they frequently have sales and freebies on both. Their rewards program is honestly the best bang for your buck!
I recently went in to buy the Too Faced Born This Way foundation and I absolutely love it it's the best foundation I've used. It is pricey but for being higher end make up it's worth it. The employees we're kind and very helpful will be returning soon!
I tried Ulta Lip Crayon type lipstick. It was such a pretty color. Ulta usually have awesome deals because it was like spend $25 on Ulta brand and get this makeup bag full of makeup. I think it was free and even if it was $10 trust me it was worth it!!
I love going to Ulta because they have a little bit of everything. From high-end products to drugstore products, they alway have what I'm looking for. Also if you become a member, you get coupons monthly to save money and a free item for your birthday!
I love Ulta. It's a mix of high end and drug store. Of course because of the large brand selection, they have a more limited number of high end brands than Sephora. They are always running sales or coupons. I have not had any trouble returning, either.
I simply love Ulta. Because you have the two sections of high end products and then the more affordable ones. I love the wide variety of beauty products that they have and also that they include hair and styling products. This is a great place to shop.
I recently bought the simple face wipes, eye makeup remover, and face wash. I had never used this brand before so it was my first time testing them out and I fell in love! I love how natural the products are and they make my skin feel soft and smooth.
Q & A
Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?
What's your experience been like with customer service at Ulta? Good, bad?
Does any other girl get a big sense of excitement and joy as soon as they walk into Ulta? I always leave so happy and I never regret anything I buy!
Never been there. Do they have samples, are they worth it And is it better than sephora?
What's your favorite makeup brand(s) from Ulta?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos