BY ULTA #2 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• I have debated about going to Ulta. I have never been in any type...6 Answers
Mallorie V.
Snohomish, WA
Beauty Junkie Expert
By far my favorite place for all things make up and haircare. I love the variety of brands they carry and the prices are great, plus they have excellent coupons and an amazing rewards program! Ulta has quickly taken over as my go to for anything beauty
Lilly J.
Agawam, MA
I love Ulta. The associates are always kind and helpful and they have such a variety of brands, rather than just high end like Sephora. The stores are always clean and neat. I love their rewards program as well as it has saved me money plenty of times.
Melanie B.
Maryville, TN
Ulta is my go to store for make-up. I like the exclusive packages that are put together just for this store. It is easy to find what you are looking for and the workers are very helpful and informative when asking for advice. I will definitely be back!
Michelle L.
Cottage Grove, OR
I love that Ulta has a little bit of everything. I love being able to bounce back and forth between high-end and drug store brands, and that they frequently have sales and freebies on both. Their rewards program is honestly the best bang for your buck!
Elda Z.
Vancouver
I recently went in to buy the Too Faced Born This Way foundation and I absolutely love it it's the best foundation I've used. It is pricey but for being higher end make up it's worth it. The employees we're kind and very helpful will be returning soon!
Becky C.
Centerton, AR
I tried Ulta Lip Crayon type lipstick. It was such a pretty color. Ulta usually have awesome deals because it was like spend $25 on Ulta brand and get this makeup bag full of makeup. I think it was free and even if it was $10 trust me it was worth it!!
alexia m.
I love going to Ulta because they have a little bit of everything. From high-end products to drugstore products, they alway have what I'm looking for. Also if you become a member, you get coupons monthly to save money and a free item for your birthday!
Lauren L.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love Ulta. It's a mix of high end and drug store. Of course because of the large brand selection, they have a more limited number of high end brands than Sephora. They are always running sales or coupons. I have not had any trouble returning, either.
Ana F.
Raleigh , NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
I simply love Ulta. Because you have the two sections of high end products and then the more affordable ones. I love the wide variety of beauty products that they have and also that they include hair and styling products. This is a great place to shop.
Andrea U.
Beaverton, OR
I recently bought the simple face wipes, eye makeup remover, and face wash. I had never used this brand before so it was my first time testing them out and I fell in love! I love how natural the products are and they make my skin feel soft and smooth.
Yazemin S.
Arlington , TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?
Jessica H.
The Village, OK
Beauty Junkie Expert
What's your experience been like with customer service at Ulta? Good, bad?
Chelsey C.
Green Bay, WI
Lynnsay B.
Pekin, IN
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Beauty Junkie Expert
What's your favorite makeup brand(s) from Ulta?