7 Amazing Eco-Friendly Beauty Products
4.66 / 5 based on 23,497 Reviews
Top Questions See all 186 Q&A
- "I love that I can go to the drugstore brand items for things im not to picky about like my foundations and mascaras and lip products but I also love that I can get my high end skin care , blushes, and eye shadow palettes I can spend hours here " in 241 reviews
- "LOVE LOVE LOVE this store, could stay forever and they have a great rewards program where I got the Naked 3 palette for around $20 after using my reward points. " in 93 reviews
- "I will say that's one thing I think ULTA needs to improve on, is to have the employees have more knowledge of the lower end beauty products." in 93 reviews
- "This store has wide range of products, from makeup you would find at the drug store.. to what you would pay good money for." in 90 reviews
- "Loveee this store there is so many makeup brands and products to choose from and they have lots of hair products and nail items too!" in 68 reviews
I have never been in an actual store, yet I have no problem purchasing online. Beauty products are important to us all, even if it may be as simple as a bar of soap or a lip liner. Ulta always has what you need.
Great products and a great variety of items for whatever kind of makeup you are looking for.
Used to work for Ulta and now am a loyal customer... I love their rewards system and how they have testers for everything!
I recently brought some Mario Badescu products because Ulta had a 20% off coupon that could be used on prestige brands. This is my first time trying the brand so I was excited I was able to get it at a discount. I must say, I'm loving the Mario Badescu products so far!!
This is a wonderful store! They have most anything I've needed, but not everything. I like that they have speciality products as well as drugstore products. Everyone is always very helpful and they have pretty reasonable prices.
Ulta is the best go to store for anything you may need beauty/bath wise. Products range from drugstore to high end makeup, same with nail polish, & shampoos. I love stocking up on the facia mask with average a price between $2-4. Philosophy is another great brand I enjoy at ulta.
I love Ulta! Great selection of beauty and personal care at a reasonable price! I love their bath supplies. I also love their rewards program; lots of bonuses.
Love Ulta can find beauty items that I can not find at the store. Sometimes the prices are little bit more expensive, so always do a price check to make sure you are not over paying for something. Sometimes you might get a coupon or offers to get things cheaper. I buy a lot of make up and other items here.
Maybe the best store ever.. samples, being able to try out new products, and having almost every product imaginable?? The workers are always so helpful and willing to share their expertise! And they have an amazing rewards program! If you haven't been yet, why not?
Great for finding any beauty products you could possibly need. It has a variety of different brands to choose from and it's a perfect one stop shop if you need specific brand and items.
Q & A
Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?
What's your experience been like with customer service at Ulta? Good, bad?
Does any other girl get a big sense of excitement and joy as soon as they walk into Ulta? I always leave so happy and I never regret anything I buy!
What's your favorite makeup brand(s) from Ulta?
Never been there. Do they have samples, are they worth it And is it better than sephora?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos