BY ULTA #1 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?457 Answers
  • I have debated about going to Ulta. I have never been in any type...6 Answers
Denise S.
I have never been in an actual store, yet I have no problem purchasing online. Beauty products are important to us all, even if it may be as simple as a bar of soap or a lip liner. Ulta always has what you need.
Meghan S.
Great products and a great variety of items for whatever kind of makeup you are looking for.
Madeline M.
New Braunfels, TX
Used to work for Ulta and now am a loyal customer... I love their rewards system and how they have testers for everything!
Tia S.
New Orleans , LA
I recently brought some Mario Badescu products because Ulta had a 20% off coupon that could be used on prestige brands. This is my first time trying the brand so I was excited I was able to get it at a discount. I must say, I'm loving the Mario Badescu products so far!!
Jill T.
This is a wonderful store! They have most anything I've needed, but not everything. I like that they have speciality products as well as drugstore products. Everyone is always very helpful and they have pretty reasonable prices.
Christina B.
Ulta is the best go to store for anything you may need beauty/bath wise. Products range from drugstore to high end makeup, same with nail polish, & shampoos. I love stocking up on the facia mask with average a price between $2-4. Philosophy is another great brand I enjoy at ulta.
Kelsey S.
Ft Mitchell, KY
I love Ulta! Great selection of beauty and personal care at a reasonable price! I love their bath supplies. I also love their rewards program; lots of bonuses.
Karen T.
Love Ulta can find beauty items that I can not find at the store. Sometimes the prices are little bit more expensive, so always do a price check to make sure you are not over paying for something. Sometimes you might get a coupon or offers to get things cheaper. I buy a lot of make up and other items here.
Lexi l.
Philadelphia, PA
Maybe the best store ever.. samples, being able to try out new products, and having almost every product imaginable?? The workers are always so helpful and willing to share their expertise! And they have an amazing rewards program! If you haven't been yet, why not?
Aaliyah V.
West Palm Beach, FL
Great for finding any beauty products you could possibly need. It has a variety of different brands to choose from and it's a perfect one stop shop if you need specific brand and items.
Yazemin S.
Arlington , TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?
Jessica H.
The Village, OK
Beauty Junkie Expert
What's your experience been like with customer service at Ulta? Good, bad?
Chelsey C.
Green Bay, WI
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Beauty Junkie Expert
What's your favorite makeup brand(s) from Ulta?
Lynnsay B.