7 Amazing Eco-Friendly Beauty Products
4.65 / 5 based on 23,275 Reviews
Top Questions See all 194 Q&A
- "I love that I can go to the drugstore brand items for things im not to picky about like my foundations and mascaras and lip products but I also love that I can get my high end skin care , blushes, and eye shadow palettes I can spend hours here " in 241 reviews
- "LOVE LOVE LOVE this store, could stay forever and they have a great rewards program where I got the Naked 3 palette for around $20 after using my reward points. " in 93 reviews
- "I will say that's one thing I think ULTA needs to improve on, is to have the employees have more knowledge of the lower end beauty products." in 93 reviews
- "This store has wide range of products, from makeup you would find at the drug store.. to what you would pay good money for." in 90 reviews
- "Loveee this store there is so many makeup brands and products to choose from and they have lots of hair products and nail items too!" in 68 reviews
Another great beauty store!! I don't get to go to Ulta as often but when I do it's like a kid in a candy store!!
Prices are generally fair, they have a really wide selection, and I haven't ever left without what I came for. Down sides: because of such a large selection, it can be overwhelming your first few times in, and staff does not make their presence known...making it hard to ask questions.
Ulta has anything and everything you'll ever need in beauty supplies. The staff is knowledgeable and helpful in helping you make choices.
Absolutely my favorite place to buy beauty products! Ulta has the perfect mix of prices. Whether you're looking for a luxury foundation or a dollar mascara, they have it all! I guarantee when you walk in you'll fall in love.
Love the ulta brand setting spray it works great and has a wonderful smell
I shop at ulta often. I usually get my urban decay eyeshadow, my shampoo and conditioner, and other beauty and makeup products there. They have great sales and a rewards card that you are able to redeem points on the get free things or money off. It's my one stop shop when it comes to beauty products
Favorite store. Always have sales going on, even on premiere products (unlike Sephora). I'm usually there buying NYX because they have the widest selection in-store that I know of
I have used ulta and I did like their service and they have every makeup brand for a good price.
I primarily use ulta as my source for new makeup and hair products! The consultants are always extremely helpful, and provide a good source of information of products.
I've only been in Ulta a few times. I think it's a preppy, uppity store and it's not the kind I like to shop at. I feel like I'm being judged for being in there every time I go.
Q & A
Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?
What's your experience been like with customer service at Ulta? Good, bad?
Does any other girl get a big sense of excitement and joy as soon as they walk into Ulta? I always leave so happy and I never regret anything I buy!
Never been there. Do they have samples, are they worth it And is it better than sephora?
What's your favorite makeup brand(s) from Ulta?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos