BY ULTA #1 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?457 Answers
  • I have debated about going to Ulta. I have never been in any type...6 Answers
kimberly m.
Mesa, AZ
The only thing that would make Ulta perfect is Kat Von D!
I adore going to their store online, as well as going to the brick and mortar. Great deals using their rewards system.
I have no complaints, just a desire for more high end skin care products.
Laura C.
Stevenson, AL
Everything you could ever imagine for your beauty needs. Follow them on Facebook for the current sales. Love this store.
Aurora B.
Akron, OH
I like going to Ulta once in awhile to find some beauty products. I love that they carry NYX and that's usually all I get there. I do sometimes buy Lorac products there are well. The staff are always nice and helpful. I do wish their reward point system was a little more customer friendly. I've been a member there for two years and have never received a member reward, but it's understandable since I do not shop their frequently.
Leah B.
My favorite place for EVERYTHING beauty!! Between the wide selection (I can get my luxury brands PLUS my fav drugstore brands like NXY!), the extremely helpful staff (I swear I always buy more than I should b/c everyone I have ever talked to there becomes my new best friend & makes wonderful suggestions) & my absolute favorite: the points! I now buy everything from dry shampoo to sunscreen to moisturizer there, along with my favorite makeup & I LOVE the points, especially as a platinum member! Ulta has quickly replaced drugstores & Sephora for me!
Sarai H.
I have not shopped at a store but I have ordered online many time and their perfume collections are amazing there mud mask for cleaning pores and their moisturizing cream with spf are absolutely amazing that I use them everyday in my beauty routine.
K L.
Ponsonby, Auckland
LOVE! I love that Ulta always have deals and gifts going on!! I got a free robe when I bought my new perfume I am all about getting something extra when you spend a good bit of money it makes me more likely shop there. I also love that if you sign up for their emails they always give you coupons.
Sydney B.
Dover, NH
Love ulta. I am a platinum rewards member and I plan to keep that up. It is one of my favorite stores. Always very clean and bright. Displays are awesome and customer service is good. I buy most of my makeup here.
Jennifer C.
Bessemer, AL
I like Ulta. They do regularly send coupons, but rarely for high end. They never give a lot of good samples though.
Richelle D.
los banos, CA
Ulta is great for all your beauty needs from hair , makeup and perfume..a one stop for all your needs. You can also take home sample of products you like to try or have makeup done to see what colors work for you..great place.love it. They also have rewards program for purchases made over period of time.
Gaby G.
Brownsville, TX
My recent purchase was a hair straightener, I love the store. They have everything you need, and the products they offer come from different prices to meet everyone's needs. I totally reccomend ulta to those makeup lovers.
Yazemin S.
Arlington , TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?
Jessica H.
The Village, OK
Beauty Junkie Expert
What's your experience been like with customer service at Ulta? Good, bad?
Chelsey C.
Green Bay, WI
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Beauty Junkie Expert
What's your favorite makeup brand(s) from Ulta?
Lynnsay B.