7 Amazing Eco-Friendly Beauty Products
4.66 / 5 based on 23,504 Reviews
Top Questions See all 186 Q&A
- "I love that I can go to the drugstore brand items for things im not to picky about like my foundations and mascaras and lip products but I also love that I can get my high end skin care , blushes, and eye shadow palettes I can spend hours here " in 241 reviews
- "LOVE LOVE LOVE this store, could stay forever and they have a great rewards program where I got the Naked 3 palette for around $20 after using my reward points. " in 93 reviews
- "I will say that's one thing I think ULTA needs to improve on, is to have the employees have more knowledge of the lower end beauty products." in 93 reviews
- "This store has wide range of products, from makeup you would find at the drug store.. to what you would pay good money for." in 90 reviews
- "Loveee this store there is so many makeup brands and products to choose from and they have lots of hair products and nail items too!" in 68 reviews
Ulta is great because their employees are friendly and helpful. I always find exactly what I need because the store is neat and organized. Their products seem to be more reasonably priced than other stores like sephora and Mac.
I bought a Wet Brush from Ulta recently after a friend told me that she bought one and that it was amazing. As someone who has very long, thick, coarse hair I was skeptical. Now, I'm not tender-headed but my hair does tend to tangle greatly. I've been looking for a brush for years that would untangle my hair without stretching or breaking strands after showering. This brush does it all and is available at Ulta for $12!
I love Ulta! I personally prefer Ulta over Sephora because while Sephora offers only high-end makeup brands, Ulta offers drugstore and high-end which makes the trip convenient if you want to pick up a $5 lipstick from Maybelline and also your favorite $40 Too Faced foundation.
I love Tarte lipsticks found only at Ulta! It's my go to place for Kenra products as well.
I'm a big fan of Ulta for their product availability, deals, the Brow bar, and member perks! They're reasonably priced, and offer a wide selection. I am happy to see more and more stores popping up near me!
One of my favorite stores to get things. They have a great mix of drug store and high end stuff and a lot of selection to choose from. I love going their and most of the time the staff is great.
Ulta is a store much like Sephora. However, I prefer Ulta over Sephora. Their staff has also been more helpful, and their selection is much greater. At Ulta, you can find, not only high-end products, but drugstore products as well. That alone makes shopping much easier. It also helps when I want to compare prices of certain brands. Ulta, like Sephora, does a point system based on how much you buy. It allows you to redeem points when you spend so much. Overall, Ulta is a really great store for anyone looking for anything beauty related.
I love how they sell high end makeup and drug store makeup, their coupons also have really good deals as well
I've used their hair products and I'm in love they are affordable and feels great. I will defenitely will buy these products again and will recommend these to my friends
Ulta is great place to buy makeup! They have wonderful quality hair and makeup products! A wide variety of hair dye, makeup, and other products. I highly recommend it.
Q & A
Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?
What's your experience been like with customer service at Ulta? Good, bad?
Does any other girl get a big sense of excitement and joy as soon as they walk into Ulta? I always leave so happy and I never regret anything I buy!
What's your favorite makeup brand(s) from Ulta?
Never been there. Do they have samples, are they worth it And is it better than sephora?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos