7 Amazing Eco-Friendly Beauty Products
4.66 / 5 based on 23,488 Reviews
Top Questions See all 186 Q&A
- "I love that I can go to the drugstore brand items for things im not to picky about like my foundations and mascaras and lip products but I also love that I can get my high end skin care , blushes, and eye shadow palettes I can spend hours here " in 241 reviews
- "LOVE LOVE LOVE this store, could stay forever and they have a great rewards program where I got the Naked 3 palette for around $20 after using my reward points. " in 93 reviews
- "I will say that's one thing I think ULTA needs to improve on, is to have the employees have more knowledge of the lower end beauty products." in 93 reviews
- "This store has wide range of products, from makeup you would find at the drug store.. to what you would pay good money for." in 90 reviews
- "Loveee this store there is so many makeup brands and products to choose from and they have lots of hair products and nail items too!" in 68 reviews
I purchased the Ulta Cheekcolor in Heartbreaker. Amazing color payoff especially for the price. Also complemented my skin tone very well.
Ulta is great because their employees are friendly and helpful. I always find exactly what I need because the store is neat and organized. Their products seem to be more reasonably priced than other stores like sephora and Mac.
I bought a Wet Brush from Ulta recently after a friend told me that she bought one and that it was amazing. As someone who has very long, thick, coarse hair I was skeptical. Now, I'm not tender-headed but my hair does tend to tangle greatly. I've been looking for a brush for years that would untangle my hair without stretching or breaking strands after showering. This brush does it all and is available at Ulta for $12!
Love the fact they have a wide verity of products and I only have to shop for my makeup in one place.
I love Tarte lipsticks found only at Ulta! It's my go to place for Kenra products as well.
Ulta is great. I normally choose sephora because it is closer, but they are amazing as well.
One of my favorite stores to get things. They have a great mix of drug store and high end stuff and a lot of selection to choose from. I love going their and most of the time the staff is great.
Everything you need for beauty, all in one place. I love how there's a cheaper side and a more luxury side. Also, the rewards program is great!
I love how they sell high end makeup and drug store makeup, their coupons also have really good deals as well
The company recently opened a store in my area and I hate it. Products everywhere. The ladies don't even ask you if you need helo. They just stay by the displays and talk about personal stuff. It's a shame
Q & A
Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?
What's your experience been like with customer service at Ulta? Good, bad?
Does any other girl get a big sense of excitement and joy as soon as they walk into Ulta? I always leave so happy and I never regret anything I buy!
What's your favorite makeup brand(s) from Ulta?
Never been there. Do they have samples, are they worth it And is it better than sephora?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos