7 Amazing Eco-Friendly Beauty Products
4.66 / 5 based on 23,515 Reviews
Top Questions See all 186 Q&A
- "I love that I can go to the drugstore brand items for things im not to picky about like my foundations and mascaras and lip products but I also love that I can get my high end skin care , blushes, and eye shadow palettes I can spend hours here " in 241 reviews
- "LOVE LOVE LOVE this store, could stay forever and they have a great rewards program where I got the Naked 3 palette for around $20 after using my reward points. " in 93 reviews
- "I will say that's one thing I think ULTA needs to improve on, is to have the employees have more knowledge of the lower end beauty products." in 93 reviews
- "This store has wide range of products, from makeup you would find at the drug store.. to what you would pay good money for." in 90 reviews
- "Loveee this store there is so many makeup brands and products to choose from and they have lots of hair products and nail items too!" in 68 reviews
My eyeshadow and blush gift set is fantastic. All the colors are great quality pigments and they last a long time. Many different colors are included in suggested applications for instance "Glam". I think this is a great touch. I would recommend it to all my friends.
I love hot! They have the best things ever! Great customer service and great organization and it's never a mess.
This is an amazing alternative to Sephora. At Ulta they carry almost the same amount of prestige products, but bonus they have a salon and drug store products. The customer service representatives are very passive and don't harass as people shop. The one thing that bugs me is the delivery amount is $50 above for free shipping. If you have a platinum status you shouldn't have to pay for shipping.
I love Ulta and its wide range of options all together so I can compare, plus having sample products of everything out really helps to color match!
I had bought the Too Faced peanut butter palette that was only available at Ulta and omg I fell in love with it. First off it smells amazing and extremely pigmented it's an amazing palette.
Aqua digio womens purfum is the best! Got a great deal and a free bag with the $35 purchase!
Ulta is one of my favorite makeup spots. You can find favorite high end makeup brands but also drug store brands which is pretty awesome! They have a great rewards system when you get coupons and stuff.
Nice store, okay quality nail polish. They have hair salons inside. The website is good to shop at.
My go to store! They have the best selection of products and always have the best coupons.
I freaking love Ulta! They have everything you could ever want whether it's high end or drugstore. It's nice to go to one store for different things. Walking the aisles can be dangerous because you will find things you didn't know you needed. Also, the have the best sales. There was just a 20% purchase sale over the holiday. I appreciate when they do things like that.
Q & A
Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?
What's your experience been like with customer service at Ulta? Good, bad?
Does any other girl get a big sense of excitement and joy as soon as they walk into Ulta? I always leave so happy and I never regret anything I buy!
What's your favorite makeup brand(s) from Ulta?
Never been there. Do they have samples, are they worth it And is it better than sephora?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos