7 Amazing Eco-Friendly Beauty Products
4.66 / 5 based on 23,497 Reviews
Top Questions See all 186 Q&A
- "I love that I can go to the drugstore brand items for things im not to picky about like my foundations and mascaras and lip products but I also love that I can get my high end skin care , blushes, and eye shadow palettes I can spend hours here " in 241 reviews
- "LOVE LOVE LOVE this store, could stay forever and they have a great rewards program where I got the Naked 3 palette for around $20 after using my reward points. " in 93 reviews
- "I will say that's one thing I think ULTA needs to improve on, is to have the employees have more knowledge of the lower end beauty products." in 93 reviews
- "This store has wide range of products, from makeup you would find at the drug store.. to what you would pay good money for." in 90 reviews
- "Loveee this store there is so many makeup brands and products to choose from and they have lots of hair products and nail items too!" in 68 reviews
Ulta keeps a great selection of products that are organized well and the staff is extremely educated.
Nice store, okay quality nail polish. They have hair salons inside. The website is good to shop at.
This place is like a cvs and sephora in one. Love that they carry drug store brands as well as high end brands. Love that they also carry tons of hair products whether it is high end or drug store. They have something for everyone. Staff is very helpful and nice as well.
I freaking love Ulta! They have everything you could ever want whether it's high end or drugstore. It's nice to go to one store for different things. Walking the aisles can be dangerous because you will find things you didn't know you needed. Also, the have the best sales. There was just a 20% purchase sale over the holiday. I appreciate when they do things like that.
I LOVE going to Ulta. If I am going to purchase makeup that I cannot get at a drugstore, I go to Ulta. They are always affordable and have the best sales. The employees are so caring and sweet, and not trying to waste your money. I recommend Ulta to all of my beauty loving friends.
This is the best store to go to for makeup of a variety of vendors. I love going here to get almost everything I need in one place. Definitely one my top 3 favorite makeup stores.
i would live in this store if i could. they have everything makeup/hair/nails related that you could ever need and always have great deals
Absolutely love my IT cosmetics Superhero elastic stretch mascara! I was hesitant since I am very picky when it comes to mascara. I like a natural lol but volume with out clumps. This mascara is IT!! You will
It be disappointed.
It be disappointed.
Recently purchased NYX PRISMATIC EYESHADOW and fell in love with it! Love the pigment. Stays looking great all day long
Has the variety of great products like Sephora, but cheaper. When I walk in I almost always find something that I want. It's less crowded than Sephora and they have a good sale section. I once scored essie nail polishes for $2 each!
Q & A
Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?
What's your experience been like with customer service at Ulta? Good, bad?
Does any other girl get a big sense of excitement and joy as soon as they walk into Ulta? I always leave so happy and I never regret anything I buy!
What's your favorite makeup brand(s) from Ulta?
Never been there. Do they have samples, are they worth it And is it better than sephora?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos