BY ULTA #1 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?455 Answers
  • I have debated about going to Ulta. I have never been in any type...6 Answers
Miranda R.
Olathe, KS
Got some mascara at Ulta, it is great. Love all their products. Everyone who works there is nice and helpful
Nichole T.
Citrus Heights, CA
Ulta has a good variety of expensive and inexpensive products so it's where I go most to buy my cosmetics and beauty items. I hate that they're out of items quite often. Sometimes a whole section will be empty and in need of restocking.
Caitlynn S.
Buhl, AL
Love that Ulta has products ranging from hair to makeup. They also have drugstore brands and high end brands so I love he variety they have in their store!
Jessica C.
Gilbert, AZ
I had my hair done here during the breast cancer awareness hair cut special! MY HAIR TURNED OUT SO LOVELY! My hair dresser was so kind and wasn't pushy when it can to a hair style that I wanted. And this was all for a great cause. Will definitely get my haircuts here every October!
Isabella S.
Chapmansboro, TN
Ulta is an amazing store! I purchase almost all of my beauty products from here. They have fantastic selection and the staff is always so helpful in finding what you're looking for. I especially love their Brow Bar services which is unparalleled to anywhere else I have been to get waxed. Overall, Ulta is great and their Loyalty program is even better! Awesome company.
LaPorshe' M.
I love shopping in here and there's so many brands that they have on the shelf that I never heard of and I would really love to try it out. I would love to get a makeover done at the store also, because the in-store associates have really nice make up on and I wonder how I would look like if my makeup was done like theirs.
johni h.
I love this store!! Has everything I could ever need or want, everyone at my store is very friendly and helpful.
Caitlin G.
I love this store. It has a great variety of drug store brands all the way up to high end products. They have really great deals as well. It's one of my favorite places to shop for beauty products!
Sierra T.
Ulta is awesome, I love the variety of brands that they host and how easy it is to go in and find things when I need them. Definitely a repeat customer, especially around the holidays! I just wish their rewards points program was expanded a little. Overall a great store!
kimberly m.
Mesa, AZ
The only thing that would make Ulta perfect is Kat Von D!
I adore going to their store online, as well as going to the brick and mortar. Great deals using their rewards system.
I have no complaints, just a desire for more high end skin care products.
Yazemin S.
Arlington , TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?
Jessica H.
The Village, OK
Beauty Junkie Expert
What's your experience been like with customer service at Ulta? Good, bad?
Chelsey C.
Green Bay, WI
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Beauty Junkie Expert
What's your favorite makeup brand(s) from Ulta?
Lynnsay B.