7 Amazing Eco-Friendly Beauty Products
4.65 / 5 based on 23,366 Reviews
Top Questions See all 195 Q&A
- "I love that I can go to the drugstore brand items for things im not to picky about like my foundations and mascaras and lip products but I also love that I can get my high end skin care , blushes, and eye shadow palettes I can spend hours here " in 241 reviews
- "LOVE LOVE LOVE this store, could stay forever and they have a great rewards program where I got the Naked 3 palette for around $20 after using my reward points. " in 93 reviews
- "I will say that's one thing I think ULTA needs to improve on, is to have the employees have more knowledge of the lower end beauty products." in 93 reviews
- "This store has wide range of products, from makeup you would find at the drug store.. to what you would pay good money for." in 90 reviews
- "Loveee this store there is so many makeup brands and products to choose from and they have lots of hair products and nail items too!" in 68 reviews
My favorite thing about Ulta is that there is super high end products and drugstore products. I can find great quality items and some fun budget options.
I love Ulta. It's a nice one stop shop, whether you're looking for high end or drugstore makeup, Ulta has it all. They always have coupons, which is nice (and very different than Sephora) and the people there are generally very friendly.
Went for the first time when they opened in my city and fell in love with it! Foundation with primer already included really helped out with time saving
I dont shop to often but never have had a bad experiance I normaly just buy my benefit brow kiits
This place is just too dangerous, especially when I have money. I'll walk in needing a simple thing of eyeliner and walk out with hair products, makeup, face masks, etc. I hate how pricey it is because I've actually spent entire paychecks here, but it's like Christmas to myself.
I don't like ULTA at all! The first time I went was the last one. I didn't like the costumer service neither the display of the products
Another great store with a lot to choose from; from high end products to very cost effective products. It's a one stop shop for your beauty needs.
Ulta is the most amazing product for makeup there is I absolutely love it. This is the makeup to get for any occasion
Solid. A mix of higher-end cosmetics and drugstore alternatives. Add in a side of nail polish, a salon and hair products and Ulta is the little cousin to Sephora. Good but don't expect the $$$ stuff.
I love the range of stuff that Ulta has to offer because you can get high end make up and drug store make up. They also have skin care and hair stuff. It's just so great and I always ask for gift cards to here as presents!
Q & A
Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?
What's your experience been like with customer service at Ulta? Good, bad?
Does any other girl get a big sense of excitement and joy as soon as they walk into Ulta? I always leave so happy and I never regret anything I buy!
What's your favorite makeup brand(s) from Ulta?
Never been there. Do they have samples, are they worth it And is it better than sephora?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos